some good soul songs to sample

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know you aint supposed to read FP and eat at the same time... Mano needs to put a disclaimer up.

Jos

why does everyone think that all the forums are ther to put your philosophies and ideas up. were not here to discuss wether or not you should help me . its about naming people or songs that have a cool vibe. if its against your philosophy to answer this qustion, then dont, but im not here to listen to your views. in that case ill go into every forum about people that cant play any instruments and wanna make beats and roast them, or ill roast people that use FL stock sounds. but im not bothering them because thats not productive

im pretty sure its ok to tell people your ideas for sampling and even show them your beats, cus most people in here dont even talk to any label or know anyone in the game, so even if they steal your stuff , they cant do anything with it

Don't forget that Fewture works with top acts like Outkast and Usher "to name a few". :rolleyes:

But he doesn't know crap about MIDI.

And he thinks 29-year-olds are "old guys".

And, for a real laugh ... read his opening post in this thread. He thinks digging is going through some old CDs.

What a poser.

trick daddy said:
I'm going to give you my sample finding tip .get direct tv and there are several radio stations on there they got 70's RnB 80's RnB all of the stations are named so you can just scroll thru classical , rock when you here a song you like look to the bottom of the screen and write down the information then go down load it and make your track

i used to hook up my CD-RW to the cablebox and record.

dansgold said:
Don't forget that Fewture works with top acts like Outkast and Usher "to name a few". :rolleyes:

But he doesn't know crap about MIDI.

And he thinks 29-year-olds are "old guys".

And, for a real laugh ... read his opening post in this thread. He thinks digging is going through some old CDs.

What a poser.

So you had a beef with him and decided to hunt him down and diss him in other threads?

lo tech said:
So you had a beef with him and decided to hunt him down and diss him in other threads?
Nahh, not really. I just think it's funny that this (18 year old) guy - who brags about working with all these famous people - doesn't seem to know anything about anything.

I honestly wish that he'd just drop the act and be honest, and perhaps take a little advice without trying to fight the people who are honestly trying to help him.

dont know anything about anything??? hahahaha,, ur 29, acting worse than me! if i didnt know anything about anything why would i be working with real people? how would i be helping everybody out in every forum with someone in need of help? the only thing about this whole midi issue is that i dont use it because i dont need it. i have like 500 beats and like 30 that i love more than any beat in the world. and ive done it with audio. the only reason i was asking is because i thought it wouldnt hurt to learn something else. and i understand how midi works, i just didnt understand that certain area. i think ur too old for this and especially to still be trying to make it . i know it dont feel good, but im doin real things at 18 and your 11 years older than me still arguing on FP

hahaha lmao!! im sorry. i dont know if its just me ,but this shyt is funny ass hell to me! this old ass dude really got some anger towards me! even ive never continued a fued with someone across multiple threads!! i just normally drop it ,like most people do, because im too old , maybe when i was 16 id do some shyt like that . but i cant really blame him, cus if i was in his situation, some 29 year old dude on FP chatting with someone 18 years old with more talent and doing bigger things.. id be real mad too. i hope in 11 years im not him

Fewture said:
... some 29 year old dude on FP chatting with someone 18 years old with more talent and doing bigger things.. id be real mad too. i hope in 11 years im not him
In your dreams, child ... in your dreams.

For the record: I'm not 29, I'm in my 40s (just another area where that little reading comprehension problem of yours comes into play)

I've worked - and continue to work - with "real" people. The first "real" person I worked with was Herbie Hancock about 20 years ago. I'm not going to start name dropping though ... that's a game for children.

(BTW ~ Just a quiz: What's Andre Benjamin's favorite soft drink? It should be obvious to you since you work with him and all that)

I'm not driven by any quest for personal fame, but I make a VERY comfortable living. My neighbors are NBA stars and famous musicians ... not that it matters to me ... people are people. I'm the poorest guy on my block ... which means I have the only house worth (slightly) less than a million. Price out one-acre properties in Granite Bay, CA if you want a better idea.

If you have my life in 11 years, consider yourself fortunate.

dansgold said:

For the record: I'm not 29, I'm in my 40s (just another area where that little reading comprehension problem of yours comes into play)

I've worked - and continue to work - with "real" people. The first "real" person I worked with was Herbie Hancock about 20 years ago. I'm not going to start name dropping though ... that's a game for children.

(BTW ~ Just a quiz: What's Andre Benjamin's favorite soft drink? It should be obvious to you since you work with him and all that)

I'm not driven by any quest for personal fame, but I make a VERY comfortable living. My neighbors are NBA stars and famous musicians ... not that it matters to me ... people are people. I'm the poorest guy on my block ... which means I have the only house worth (slightly) less than a million. Price out one-acre properties in Granite Bay, CA if you want a better idea.

OHHH SHYT

SONNED!!!!!!

and ..
owned.jpg

he wrecked your whole universe n shyt. lol.

daddy number 3!!! lmfao

DaOriginalBlade said:
Damnnnnn homie. Dan if you live next to Kobe, lemme come over so I can whoop his ass.

:mad:

my record is 7-2 so far :D

check your pm to see what i wrote about playing the rockettes :D

dansgold said:

oohhwee! My salute sir...stick a fork in the fewture, he's done.lol

DaOriginalBlade said:
Damnnnnn homie. Dan if you live next to Kobe, lemme come over so I can whoop his ass.
Nahh ... Granite Bay is Northern California ... Kings country.

40's!!!!!! ooooo-weeee! but i loved when you said" I worked with was Herbie Hancock about 20 years ago. I'm not going to start name dropping though ... " i mean. didnt you just name drop???oops. youre too old to be that stupid and mad. another thing, how is it that you live next to naba stars but your house isnt even worth one million??? what kind of mediocre neighborhood are they living in??our home and our neighbors homes are worth more than 1 million, and were just regular people , my moms a dentist, and i know nba stars make hella lot more than she does ,so how come we can afford to live in your nba star packed neighborhood??and as for the fav drink, i dont know. and even if i did all i have to do is read the same article you read to find out. i dont even know my dads favorite drink. but iguess i have to be the bigger man here, so after you reply to this, ima let you feel better by not responding to that, so u can feel good for having the last word
ur more than twice my age LMAO!u can barely hang with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back