So why do you produce the same stuff that's on the radio?

Status
Not open for further replies.
last time i check Kameo had a placement on Plies joint first album, and did a couple videos for that album 2

he also did the mikkey halstead video (which is top notch work imo)

i dont like to speak on other peoples accomplishments and business cause its not my business, but i know of other people who know who Jackpot specifically is.. not just the Internz

and the Internz as a whole get it in... so..

idk..

why do you gotta sift thru so much BS just to hear a placed track?!!?

why is shyt such a fukcin' secret?

cats that don't got proof of placement or proof of any other SIGNIFICANT "moves" need to stfu and fall back in line w/ everybody else...

Can someone tell me why this man's (Jackpot's) sneakers were brought up? What do they have to do with " producing the same thing on the radio " ? Some of you dudes need to learn how to debate without turning things into an argument... a dumb one at that.

Yes, I can tell you why...

Because obviously some people cannot put 1+1 together...

This dude (Jackoff Beatz) is insinuating that me working with Verizon (making more money them him, clearly) equates to me struggling..

He seems to think I am hurting for money... On the same token he points out that music is career and that he is on in every sense of the word...

His pair of K-Swiss that are talkin to him are telling us otherwise...

Lol.

To everyone with beefs...Work them out now.

Y'all tell me when this is out of your systems so when I close this thread it doesn't spew over into other ones.

it's the internet, the same way I tell you not to beleive conspiracy theories up here, you have the choice to research and find ya own opinion on anyones words. But I think Jackpot knows you can google any of the names in his sig and get a clear picture of what he's linked to. :cheers:

This thread is what I've been looking for, it has burned me out completely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back