Snoop Speaks Against Soulja Boy/Comments on Ice T "beef"

Yeah props to dkp on that Ice T vid, i hope peeps actually hear him out and let him explain his self. and props to Daos for that foxxhole radio, thats my shyt right there. lol

It's going to be uncool to bump anything by Soulja Boy the next time he releases something.

I saw it happen to Vanilla Ice. My friend had that Ice Ice Baby single bumpin' one day, we didn't say anything. This was before it was a big hit. Vanilla Ice had on a pink shirt on the tape cover and looked like Elvis. My friend said it was going to be a huge song, he was right. Then everybody started dissing Vanilla Ice.... and my friend never admitted to buying it when people would say Vanilla Ice was wack... he just didn't say anything and never bought anything else by Vanilla Ice...

I don't think Crank Dat fans are going to ride for Soulja Boy...

^^^^
I agree wit u.
That's the thing with one hit wonders.
If they can't follow up with another hit, they're usually not gonna last.
The only reason why Soulja Boy has lasted this long imo is cuz he has one hell of a marketing team.

lmao old rapers...... rappers... rapists... what's the difference...

still on that Kosher Boy. mazeltov that hoe, alley ooooo

but HOL UP Soulja Stank thinks he the GOAT now? where's LL when ya need him rahahahahhahha

I respect Soulja Boy 4 gettin 2 da money but is this nigga serious??? Dude aint in the same league as anybody on that MTV list!!!

Back