Snoop Dogg a member of NoI? (Nation of Islam)

*Don* said:
Snoop's been a member of NoI? I always thought he was christian....Not that it matters, I just found the news surprising...
[/URL]
OH, but it DOES matter, for you see, If he was unsaved before he is surely unsaved now .

cali, dont make statement like that, they only make u seem ignorant and bias against other religions

^^ in my opinion, idk how u can say that since the leader of the Islam Nation is openly against almost every religion out there and hopes some of them will perish.

but yea i agree.. cali dont say that ish

Last edited:
yeh i saw this before somewhere, tbh i dont really care what religion anyone chooses. . . aslong as its for the better of oneself and his/her society.

lol smh @ calafornia

p.s. there is a difference with the whole 'national of islam' and the religion 'islam' itself. lol dont get me started on the whole 2% and 5% hahaha.

Last edited by a moderator:
REAL8 said:
yeh i saw this before somewhere, tbh i dont really care what religion anyone chooses. . . aslong as its for the better of oneself and his/her society.

lol smh @ calafornia

p.s. there is a difference with the whole 'national of islam' and the religion 'islam' itself. lol dont get me started on the whole 2% and 5% hahaha.
lol, thats the MAIN reason why i said that. the "nation" isnt even muslim . They dont change their lifestyles in any way, thats why all the drug using, orgy participating, murderer rappers are "5%'ers" . it involves no reverence or no holy lifestyle (holy meaning set apart) . nation of islams are as muslim as snoop was christian , but lol @ my first post

M.L.B. Productions said:
^^ in my opinion, idk how u can say that since the leader of the Islam Nation is openly against almost every religion out there and hopes some of them will perish.

SMH Where you hear that at.

California said:
lol, thats the MAIN reason why i said that. the "nation" isnt even muslim . They dont change their lifestyles in any way, thats why all the drug using, orgy participating, murderer rappers are "5%'ers" . it involves no reverence or no holy lifestyle (holy meaning set apart) . nation of islams are as muslim as snoop was christian , but lol @ my first post

The Nation of Islam and The Nation of Gods and Earths are different you might been confused because the founder of the Gods was a former NOI member two different groups

Its March 9th 2009 I hope everyone knows todays mathmatics.... :victory:

California said:

smh at your ignorance

if your going to criticize and analyze something.. at least use better phrases than "orgy participating"

Last edited:
ignorant, yes. incorrect, no. Being as I have a negative view on organized religion as it is, I won't delve into the details on why this whole thread is funny. The point is: people are people, and you can never judge a whole religion by what an individual chooses to do. (i.e. eat pork, kcuf white women, celebrate Christmas, etc..)

Cali.... Say what you please. Just have some research to support your claims.

oh yeah... http://www.divshare.com/download/6701404-140 please support!!

KIT Lewis Music said:
(i.e. eat pork, kcuf white women, celebrate Christmas, etc..)
I once ate pork off a white womans back while opening xmas presents from khalil malik el hajj jenkins

CuzinQ said:
I once ate pork off a white womans back while opening xmas presents from khalil malik el hajj jenkins
LOL.
i read that NoI believe a scientist called yakub created the a new race of white people to get above black people through trickery and lies, or something like that?

Not sure if you guys are aware, so I'll enlighten you...

The "Nation of Islam" in question here is a support group of people and helps them with guidance. Snoop's support of them does not in any way indicate he's a full-blooded muslim, even with him saying he shares views of Farrakan.

The Nation provides a community for people and celebs often dive in. Nothing wrong either way, but religion isn't a white-line thing.

Beleive me or not, I don't know Snoop well, but even with the few times I've been in his presence, he's always shown strong christian background. Take that for what it is, though. I was raised christian active in the church since a child, went through a point where I studied 5 percenter culture, islam, and other religions that I walked away with beleifs from, and at this point in my life, I'm oblivious to all and any religions while remaining forever god-fearing.

When people try to make sense out of other's beleifs, you'll always hit a dead end.

Last edited:
NMae12 said:
LOL.
i read that NoI believe a scientist called yakub created the a new race of white people to get above black people through trickery and lies, or something like that?

In the NOI I guess Yakub is the equivalent to Jacob in the bible.

Back