xtraclip.com said:

What the FUQQQ???

But to take things off topic how bout movie stars hands down right now is
Gabrielle Union

gabrielle3.jpg

and

Sanaa Lathan

lathan17.jpg

I agree with Gabrielle. But thats a bad pic of Sanaa (Sanaa looks like a girl I used to ufck with)

xtraclip.com said:

What the FUQQQ???

But to take things off topic how bout movie stars hands down right now is
Gabrielle Union

gabrielle3.jpg

and

Sanaa Lathan

lathan17.jpg

Sanaa Lathan is hot but she's a little too thin to keep a brother loyal. i'd hit it for a month straight though. On Love & Basketball, her chest was flatter than an Asian chik's azz.Where were those boobs in the movie? she's definitely wifey material. If she gains twenty pounds, she'd be really nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
CASTLE HILL said:

Sanaa Lathan is hot but she's a little too thin to keep a brother loyal. i'd hit it for a month straight though. On Love & Basketball, her chest was flatter than an Asian chik's azz.Where were those boobs in the movie?

They had her in sports bras for that movie (I wondering the same thing)

-Gabrielle Union (I know that is not hip-hop)
-Alicia Keys
-Mya
-Lil Kim (Yeah, Nasty A$$ lil kim)
-Janet Jackson (sometimes, cuz in concert she was starting to look like micheal!? EEEWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

This list is in no paticular order. The Finest to me would have to be Mya, she look like she got a supa' freaky side.

Goodall said:

They had her in sports bras for that movie (I wondering the same thing)

Ok. She's definitely sexy as hell. She looked scrumptious in Blade. I read Omar Epps was engaged to her but he couldnt remain loyal so they broke off the engagement.

mya seems kinda mean. like she'd do you & then kick u out the house naked. i'd still get wit her though :D

ehhh, i dunno about her, but she gets brownie points for doing a concert at my skool in 11th grade and actually staying for longer than 5 minutes & bein cool to everybody....unlike some people

*coughjayzcough*

DionteScott said:
mya seems kinda mean. like she'd do you & then kick u out the house naked. i'd still get wit her though :D

shoot after some happytime with me mya aint kickin sh!t but sleepdust. "stay down!!! what?!?!?!?! you gettin up??!?!! oh you must want more then right?!?!?!?! oh i thought so.......now go make me some breakfast. :D

CASTLE HILL said:
Ok. She's definitely sexy as hell. She looked scrumptious in Blade.
She looked scrumptious ON Blade as well. ha. But damn you a picky muhphucka, and I thought I was nitpicky about females. You want an exact weight within a 10 lb range, you think Alicia will eventually lose appeal, c'mon dawggg!!!

Edit by Moderator:
please keep those type of sites and pic off FP. thank you..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back