Thread: Sending beats to Artist's Management... HELP

gescajadillo is offline Registered User

Sending beats to Artist's Management... HELP

Sign in to disable this ad
    So I know this certain artist, has quite an amount of recognition, and I want to send a clear and concise email about a certain production beat that I want to offer to them. I specifically made this beat for this artist. And I am about to send them the production work as well. So What is the best way to write a good email to them? I really don't want to sound like a spammer or anything, I just really want to sound professional without having to make them click delete. Thanks.
    Last edited by gescajadillo; 01-15-2013 at 07:43 PM.

AG Beats is offline Registered User
    I try to think like them when I send my emails. Normally all I do is give contact info. They dont really give any **** about anything except what the beat sounds like
    Intergalactic space man trying to find his sound that's lost on planet earth. Once powers are harnessed revolution will spark

MrWonderful is offline Insane FP Patriot
    Yea dude let me handle this for you. I always get replies. I can get features for people to. I'll get you a good price too!

theonlybman is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by AG Beats View Post
    I try to think like them when I send my emails. Normally all I do is give contact info. They dont really give any **** about anything except what the beat sounds like
    Damn if this is true, my whole world has just opened up

BeatGenerals is offline Registered User
    Over thinking it a bit, if you already have the email to submit to, send the track with your contact information and if they like it theyll contact you back.

High Quality FL Studio Tutorials

http://www.beatgenerals.com

Dusted Vinyl is offline Universal Soldier
    Man the product is what hooks them in, if they like ya work, then ya worry about the professional aspect of ya business. I know quite a bit of producer/artist managers...TRUST..they dont want all that added stuff. They listen to hundreds of songs a day. No bio's, No pic's...just Mp3's and ya info (ya email) which is already there...make it as easy for them as possible.
    [COLOR=Red][QUOTE=j.troup]FP came and showed they asses. As usual.[/QUOTE][/COLOR]

Thread Information