Seeking EXCLUSIVE DJ to host mixtapes and projects: WILL PAY!!

Married Gunslinger

(Mod)Us Operandi
Yo, wadup FP DJs...I'm looking for a DJ to be my "go-to" DJ for all of my projects when needed. I'll do all of my own covers and mastering..all I'll need from you is the scratches/mixes/drops and all of that other DJ jazz. I am willing to pay up to 250 per project depending on what services you offer such as, promoting,blasts,and other distribution methods.

My team and I(Feel the Power Productionz) have an excellent product and it's about time we start pushing it with a quality DJ. We've reached to DJs such as DJ Scream but he said 6k..I'm like for what? I'm doing all of the work. So, if you take your craft seriously get at me via PM or yahoo : anatnasizgod@yahoo.com Serious inquiries only. Please have a resume. I'm not expecting major features or anything but at least let me hear some quality DJing..no Radioshack mics screaming over a song with random gunshots and effects. Show me what you have...thanks.

Who knows..maybe we can build a brand off of one another and you'll be that next "go to" DJ for that new LLoyd Banks mixtape and I'll be asked to do a verse on it..feel me?

Bump...you probably already know this but that DJ Scream price actually sounds pretty cheap to me considering the name= instant credibility. There are people that check out mixtapes based solely on who's hosting it, because they know it will be something they like. Would be cool if you could build a name along somebody though, I know what you mean.

Well I rapped with Scream and I explained that I was unsigned. He said "the less I have to do,the less it'll cost you". If you've heard my projects then you know I do everything myself so basically he's charging me 6k for his name,which would be aight if I had 6K to blow on a DJ. I ain't dippin in my shorti's college fund for that. He said "make an offer" I said "500 and you won't have to do any work but talk"..he declined.

I also reached out to DJ Nice and his price is beyond reasonable but I think he declined to work with me due to some disagreements on here. That's kinda lame if you ask me,but whatever..still searching. I found a DJ named DJ Ames..but I'm not gonna put my eggs in one basket..feel me?

I have a few friends that DJ and do it quite well actually. Your music is great and I'd love to hear the mesh so I'll definitely pass the word around. Essentially you're most concerned with promotion and mixing (not referring to mastering) of your mixtape correct?

I got at the DJ Deuce dude..appreciate that contact..you may get a finder's fee for that. To the above guy...yes all I need is promotion and mixing...I will pay.

DJ Rugby Hosting

<strong><font color="yellowgreen">Well I rapped with Scream and I explained that I was unsigned. He said "the less I have to do,the less it'll cost you". If you've heard my projects then you know I do everything myself so basically he's charging me 6k for his name,which would be aight if I had 6K to blow on a DJ. I ain't dippin in my shorti's college fund for that. He said "make an offer" I said "500 and you won't have to do any work but talk"..he declined.</font></strong><br>
<br>
<strong><font color="yellowgreen">I also reached out to DJ Nice and his price is beyond reasonable but I think he declined to work with me due to some disagreements on here. That's kinda lame if you ask me,but whatever..still searching. I found a DJ named DJ Ames..but I'm not gonna put my eggs in one basket..feel me?</font></strong>
Get at DJ Rugby he has 2K13 mixtape hosting specials going on right now and has indy mixtape hosting packages!! ON TWITTER: 1DJRugby

Last edited:
Back