roca/def

B

bigdogg_2001_sam

heyall have u noticed that the rap/hip-hop game is all
so so def & rocafella????
do u think that they will both fall like bad boy did or do u think that they will hold strong for a long long time!?

Bad Boy's Not Falling

Explain the fall of a record company that will soon be worth over a billion dollars. That's what you think about, no offense.

bigdogg_2001_sam said:
heyall have u noticed that the rap/hip-hop game is all
so so def & rocafella????
So-So Def...I don't mean to be an @ss....but besides Bone Crusher, they haven't released anybody of late...Bow Wow is not on so so Def anymore....and the roc....HAHAHa.....80% of the business moves (as a label, not any other business) have been a failure.

How can you forget about aftermath? And what about the drama family label that's bout to come out. Who's that you ask? Just all the producers who left Dre and after math including mel-man, big chuck, neff-u and eric b.

rhythm22 said:
And what about the drama family label that's bout to come out. Who's that you ask? Just all the producers who left Dre and after math including mel-man, big chuck, neff-u and eric b.

oh sh!t ............the fires bout to get turned up a notch. i'm glad about it. maybe the neptunes will bring their level back up to the standard of "in searching of" then it's gonna be poppin!!!:cheers:

so so def & roca fella cant fall as hard as bad boy because they were never as big as bad boy

rhythm22 said:
And what about the drama family label that's bout to come out. Who's that you ask? Just all the producers who left Dre and after math including mel-man, big chuck, neff-u and eric b.
I don't see them doing nothing big.

Back