Riff Raff Neon Icon

Pumpthrust

Why ain't y'all fuccboys talking about this album?
Riff the best white rapper out, period. Entertaining bars, punchlines, personality, flow....Riff should've named the album White Jesus, fuccin' with this record, no irony.

He's too much of a fraud for me. Rocks fake Johnny Dang chains, grills and bracelets. He steals lyrics from Fat Pat and Hawk. He's borderline gay naming his album Neon Icon. He uses drugs and talks out the side of his neck. He's a liar and fabricator. He's got horrible features. The list goes on and on. Only thing I care for about this guy is his producers he works with, which are sometimes hit and miss.

I haven't heard Neon Icon nor do I have any desire to listen to it.

How can he expect to be taken serious with shyt like this:

Chop another Rock(LOL):

Last edited:
I do llike this even though I still laugh alot watching it. I always liked songs with kids on the chorus like Jay Z's hard knock life and Trick Daddy's I'm a thug:

this albums pretty nice, not bad at all.

one site gave this album a 1 and iggy azalea a 2.5, pissed me off cuz they have same flaw (fake black) but riff is entertaining and iggy just looks good.

I dnt take this man seriously....
Only joint i herd that he sounded decent was wit bronsonlino
-i figured he had to....

I like it because its different. Its not all serious gangster rap like everything else is.

and you obviously arent listening to a variety of rap music... there are tons of quality rappers both mainstream and underground that dont rap about money, clothes, cars, drugs, and hoes

Back