Rick Ross is not a freemanson.

the gangster disciples ?

now some broke dudes claimin to be masons ?

don't even wanna know what the **** is commin next

It's not that hard to become a freemason. Pretty much any man that believes in a god, and doesn't have a shady/criminal past, can be one. It's just a fraternity. But these low-level freemasons are not the same as the ones that are mentioned when talking about "the illuminati," and don't necessarily participate in the same ceremonies and rituals.

Last edited:
So you mean to tell me he is faking that shit too?

LOL just playin', everybody really this slow?

I'm always scratching my head with these stories.. To my knowledge, you can just decide you're a Free Mason. The few I know are firemen. Another one I know is a science teacher. They had to be sponsored by other masons to get in. They were in the Lions Club and Knights of Columbus and stuff.. weird clubs, yes. But not some evil plotters and schemers. Trust me, I'm not in fear of the people I know in these fraternities. They're local yokels who get together to drink and complain about their wives.

The other regular exposure I have to them are the charity and fundraising events they do in my area.

But be afraid of them, I guess. Or is it respect they're after?

It's not that hard to become a freemason. Pretty much any man that believes in a god, and doesn't have a shady/criminal past, can be one.

I'm pretty sure you have to be someone of importance to your community. You can't just walk in and say "I wanna be a Mason!" ... a lot of times you can't even get in even if you are someone important within your own area unless you have another Mason vouch for you.

I'm pulling the bullshit card hard as **** about those random ass dudes being Mason.

I'm pretty sure you have to be someone of importance to your community. You can't just walk in and say "I wanna be a Mason!" ... a lot of times you can't even get in even if you are someone important within your own area unless you have another Mason vouch for you.

I'm pulling the bullshit card hard as **** about those random ass dudes being Mason.

Another Mason vouching is incredibly helpful, but it's not required.

Freemason.org said:
Applying for membership

One of Masonry’s customs is not to solicit members; men must seek membership on their own through a Mason they know or a local lodge.
California Masonic membership is open to men age 18 or older who meet the qualifications and standards of character and intention, and who believe in a Supreme Being. Men of all ethnic and religious backgrounds are welcome.
A Mason who recommends you for membership will assist with completing and submitting the application. After submitting the application, you will be interviewed by members of the lodge you wish to join so they can learn more about you and you can learn more about Freemasonry. If the interview is favorable, your application is presented to the lodge for a vote. If the vote is affirmative, you receive the Entered Apprentice degree - the first degree of Freemasonry. When you advance through the next two degrees, you are a Master Mason and a full member of the fraternity.
For more information about the application process, go to Applicant Information.
How to apply
If you are interested in submitting an application, and you meet the general requirements for membership (see above), you may contact a lodge near your home or work.
Use the Lodge Locator to find the California lodge nearest you. Many lodges have their own websites that highlight their members, activities, and community involvement.
If you are a California resident and would like to be referred to a lodge, please complete the request for information form and someone will contact you regarding membership.

So really, you have to be a straight and narrow type, with a good amount of disposable income. All the connections and perks and whatnot are for the "higher ups", where who you know matters. That being said, I can't find any mention of their lodge or them, other than this Rick Ross stuff, so they probably are faking. But becoming a first degree Mason is not some super difficult, celeb-only type club.

Last edited:
Back