The Return of G-Unit?

GoodMoney

"...don't get lost."
I think we can all agree that 50 Cent has publicly humiliated Buck, Banks, and Yayo at one point in time or another. Does anyone else think its sucker sh!t to go back and do records with 50 after that?

Am I looking to deep into this? I mean, every record they will release will mention being a "real nigga," or a "boss," or something of that nature. Can you really be a G if you went back and worked with a nigga who once leaked a phone conversation of you crying due to desperation and despair? If he sh!tted on you and put your personal affairs in the street in several interviews?

Is it just me...?

I think we can all agree that 50 Cent has publicly humiliated Buck, Banks, and Yayo at one point in time or another. Does anyone else think its sucker sh!t to go back and do records with 50 after that?

Am I looking to deep into this? I mean, every record they will release will mention being a "real nigga," or a "boss," or something of that nature. Can you really be a G if you went back and worked with a nigga who once leaked a phone conversation of you crying due to desperation and despair? If he sh!tted on you and put your personal affairs in the street in several interviews?

Is it just me...?

Monthly expenses will cause people to put their pride aside quite quickly. You must live with your parents. Buck needs the cash plain and simple.

what does where I live have to do with the topic tho...?

d6f.jpg

anyways, it just seems weird to me. this is obviously some fake shit being put out by a bunch of "real niggas." Ahh Shit is dope tho. Young Buck always been the best one since he showed up.

Buck, Yayo, and LLoyd look like peons now. 50 has always been the boss and it's been clear in their music, but now it's on a whole new level. I heard an interview where 50 said they don't have his number. It sounded like 50 was doing them a favor. That family/homie vibe is no longer there. At least not imo

what does where I live have to do with the topic tho...?

View attachment 42797

anyways, it just seems weird to me. this is obviously some fake shit being put out by a bunch of "real niggas." Ahh Shit is dope tho. Young Buck always been the best one since he showed up.

Damn what's the average fp members age these days? 9 years old. You said Buck was a fool to go back with 50. It's about money. Only someone with no monthly expenses would not understand the reason.

Damn what's the average fp members age these days? 9 years old. You said Buck was a fool to go back with 50. It's about money. Only someone with no monthly expenses would not understand the reason.

Sh!t, I have no monthly expenses and could see the whole reunion thing was all about the money. I don't begrudge Buck one bit, pride don't pay the bills.

I guess I must just be too prideful. All them n!ggas could just do their own foot work and pop on their own. Especially now. They all already have fan bases. Goin back to 50 seems backwards and lazy. I don't care how much money is involved.

I guess I must just be too prideful. All them n!ggas could just do their own foot work and pop on their own. Especially now. They all already have fan bases. Goin back to 50 seems backwards and lazy. I don't care how much money is involved.

Not everybody built like 50.

I listened to the EP. I like it.

It's some of the most aggressive rap music out.

Everybody else is singing about a LIFESTYLE, and doing them lil fruity dances.

bobby-shmurda-o.gif

:4theloveofgod:

Last edited:
You know I've watched several interviews with everyone and it looks like the vibe is gone. Banks and Yayo don't say shit. And it looks like they dont fit well with kidkid

Buck, Yayo, and LLoyd look like peons now. 50 has always been the boss and it's been clear in their music, but now it's on a whole new level. I heard an interview where 50 said they don't have his number. It sounded like 50 was doing them a favor. That family/homie vibe is no longer there. At least not imo

Back