Real8: 2pac's Death Mystery

well maybe not 2 u but sure to some cats in here...

Lets continue:

Waka who's cool with Gucci is involved in a fued with CTE (Young Jeezy's posse). Jeezy was a member of BMF...

Meech (The Boss of BMF) shot Diddy'd former Bodyguard Wolf infront of an nightclub or Stripclub or something.

Now Wolf knew Daryl because both used to be in the security business...

It is crazy to see how connected this whole street shit is with the actual artists...

i mean everybody talkin bout how fake everybody is but alotta cats actually have rough backgrounds and family ties to known underworld bosses and crime figures...

i mean shit even ross was runnin with them boobie boys...

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Proof:

Nigga, picture what he said, and did I mention
Promised a payback, Jimmy Henchman, in due time
I know you ***** niggas is listenin, The World Is Mine
Set me up, wet me up, niggas stuck me up
Heard the guns bust but you tricks never shut me up
Now you gotta watch your back, now watch your front
Here we come, gunshots too Tut, now you stuck
[QUOTEI heard he was light skinned, stocky with a Haitian accent
Jewelery, fast cars and he's known for flashing (What's his name???)
Listen while I take you back (NIGGA SAY HIS NAME!) and lace this rap
A real live tale about a snitch named Haitian Jack
Knew he was workin for the feds, same crime, different trials[/QUOTE]

Read this article!

http://newsone.com/entertainment/casey-gane-mccalla/who-shot-tupac-1994-edition/

Jimmy Henchman used to manage an artist (I forgot his name) and he booked studio Time for Pac and the Artist!
Pac didn't showed up several times so Jimmy wanted to recoup the money for the Studio Time with Pac's jewelery!

Things wen't left tho n Tut started squeezin...

haha eSnitchin is so much fun hahhaha

Oh yeah by the way peep the part in the article about the Rape Trial!

Its INSANE!!!!!

Last edited:
Meech is not a top ranking BMF member..those guys aren't in the public eye....Diddy is connected with BMF and punked The Lox over the air. They basically threatened to kill him and he called in and told them "yall are just rappers..stop it. None of that is gonna happen. Yall know where I'm at..come see me"...they ended up negotiating another deal with him.

Fabolous and any other rapper was using BMF for protection. Jeezy was a simple mule for them..was never an official member,hence the reason he started beefing with BLeu Davinci. Jeezy got them shutdown..they operated since the 80s. Jeezy made songs telling their operation and 77 key members get locked up.

Rick Ross was a correctional officer with talent. Tia's first husband is the guy Rick is rapping as...Rick only ended up with Tia because dude got locked up.

50 Cent is probably the realest rapper still active..he publicly fought against The Supreme team and survived.

Waka is a fake blood who gets punked by every real Crip that he encounters. Every rapper claiming blood is being extorted that's word to California...Game being an exception.

Meech is indeed a top Ranking BMF member!
But you're right he aint the boss! It was his Brother Southwest T who ran the operation from CA behind the curtains.

HEre's the BMF Indicment Court Paper:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/21970468/Demetrius-Meech-Flenory-BMF-Indictment

He was indicted as well so sure to say that almost whole Organisation is in the bing!

Feds knew what they were up 2 all the time to back in the 90's buit they only took action as these guys started to murder people in public right there in bankhead

I don't know bout Waka himself but his family ties run deep that's a fact!

Waka's mum who's from Jamacia Queens is a bad broad!
Even 50 knows her from back in the days! he even twittered one time about her n said "She cool peoples".

---------- Post added 12-16-2010 at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-14-2010 at 06:57 PM ----------

AMIR MUHAMMAD AND RAFAEL PEREZ SHOT BIGGIE SMALLS...

RAFAEL PEREZ was an LAPD Officer and after all these scandals around the LAPD in that time they couldn't afford to come up with another scandal...that's why the process was a mistrial...

Suge prolly paid them off cus Perez used to work as security for Death Row records off duty at that time...

Motive: He felt like the Bad Boy Camp would take over the Industry since Pac passed which would've meant that he'd loose a hell lots of money...

Amir muhammad was the shooter! a member of the Fruit of Islam (NOI Group)
They're walking around with suits n bowties that's why alotta witnesses said a waiter shot biggie... but it was just the traditional cloth of the FOI Members...

They even found the described vehicle in perez garage...
it's ridiculous...

Last edited:
Meech is not a top ranking BMF member..those guys aren't in the public eye....Diddy is connected with BMF and punked The Lox over the air. They basically threatened to kill him and he called in and told them "yall are just rappers..stop it. None of that is gonna happen. Yall know where I'm at..come see me"...they ended up negotiating another deal with him.

Fabolous and any other rapper was using BMF for protection. Jeezy was a simple mule for them..was never an official member,hence the reason he started beefing with BLeu Davinci. Jeezy got them shutdown..they operated since the 80s. Jeezy made songs telling their operation and 77 key members get locked up.

Rick Ross was a correctional officer with talent. Tia's first husband is the guy Rick is rapping as...Rick only ended up with Tia because dude got locked up.

50 Cent is probably the realest rapper still active..he publicly fought against The Supreme team and survived.

Waka is a fake blood who gets punked by every real Crip that he encounters. Every rapper claiming blood is being extorted that's word to California...Game being an exception.

Thats Some Real Talk

What???? That nicca got police reports and restraining orders against murder Inc. after they jumped him in the lab..lol..And hes snitched on more niccas on wax then any other rapper. That nicca aint real hes just a another bytch nicca with money

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

Have you seen the "hard in the paint" video? lol..Or are you just talking out of your ******* cuzz you dont like dude?

All it takes to be a blood is a jump in and being taught the blood lit. Its not some exclusive club thats hard to get in homie.

LMAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOO

check out this shit Pac's dancing to 50 Cent song

Pac with Souljah Boy

Pac with Young Buck

Pac with 50

I was also trying to find a video where Pac is kickin it with me but couldn't find it yet.

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

2Pac is hiding with 50 Cent in Kosovo LMAAAOOOO

you idiots still think he is dead?? pfffff.. you believe everything...

Last edited:
LMAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOO

check out this shit Pac's dancing to 50 Cent song

Pac with Souljah Boy

Pac with Young Buck

Pac with 50

I was also trying to find a video where Pac is kickin it with me but couldn't find it yet.

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

2Pac is hiding with 50 Cent in Kosovo LMAAAOOOO

you idiots still think he is dead?? pfffff.. you believe everything...

AHAHAHA dude its called photoshop

Here's the reason why everybody should believe that Pac has passed...

... do you think if he were alive he would be silent about the ish that's going on in Hip Hop now?

... I mean knowing how much he used to record.

Rick Ross would've def got lit up, lol.

... do you think if he were alive he would be silent about the ish that's going on in Hip Hop now?

And... Do you truly think he would shake Soulja Boy's hand?!!! :rofl:

yup. He most likely wouldn't care.

Back