Real8: 2pac's Death Mystery

R

REAL8

aight i dont want to go into the debate about is 2pac dead or not.
this thread is basically about something i noticed a looooonnngggg time ago about 2pac's death.

to my knowledge at the time of my findings. . . this 'finding' was never mentioned by anyone, or is on any site or was ever in any documentary or report.
i think this still has not been mentioned anywhere to this day (except for the people i have told).

so ok your going to need to refresh your memories back to the day of the 2pac shooting.

-------

2pac was shot in the chest by an unknown person driving a white Cadillac. This car then drove off , leaving Tupac bleeding to death, yet Suge Knight was barely grazed. 2pac was later pronounced dead on Friday, 13th September, at 4:03pm.

ok so thats the official story to his death.

more info:
"Apparently, on the night of the Seldon / Tyson fight, Tupac was scheduled to visit family in Atlanta, but was persuaded to attend the fight by Suge Knight. This claim caused many people to implicate Suge as a suspect for "setting up" Tupac's murder. However Orlando Anderson, a compton resident who was allegedly a crip, was held on suspicion of Tupac's murder, following a series of run ins with the Death Row entourage, including one on the fateful night.

- - - -

so basically. . .

September 7, 1996: After leaving the Mike Tyson-Bruce Seldon fight in Las Vegas in Suge Knight's car, Shakur is shot four times in the chest by an assailant in a white Cadillac. Knight, who has connections with the Bloods, escapes with a minor injury. Shakur is rushed to University Medical Center, where he undergoes surgery, including the removal of his right lung.

Friday, September 13 1996: After six days in critical condition, Tupac Shakur is pronounced dead at 4:03pm. His body is later cremated. He was only 25.
----

ok so now the proof, of the official last pics of 2pac on the day he got shot.

[IN ORDER OF THE SEQUENCE OF THE EVENTS ON THAT DAY]

PICTURE 1: 2PAC AND SUGE AT THE TYSON FIGHT
mgm.jpg

PICTURE 2: THE FAMOUS LAST PIC OF 2PAC AND SUGE BEFORE HE GOT SHOT

pacincar.jpg

[PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE PICS AND ENLARGE, TOO UNDERSTAND]

OK. . .

if you see 2pac in the 1st pic (at the tyson fight) look at his GOATIE/BEARD notice how short it is to the chin, barely any hairs. . . as it is has been shortly trimmed (please zoom in).

ok now fast foward hours later in the 2nd pic (in the car) after the tyson fight has finished.. look at 2pacs GOATIE/BEARD now!
. . . do you notcie anything different? . . . anything?. . .

well you probably have by now. . . yes the GOATIE/BEARD is much LONGER!
now im no hair expert. . . but i damn well know it is near impossible to grow such hair length within a few hours. just compare the hair lengths yourself.

ok some people have said to me "oh its his shadow under his chin (in the 2nd pic). . . it looks like a goatie. . . but its his chin shadow which looks like a goatie"

well if you look closely u can clearly see it is not a shadow, its his ****ing hair! lol. just turn your contrast and brightness up.

so what does this mean?

well firstly it means. . . theres something fishy going on here!

a) someone is hiding the truth
b) the pics are fake, they were taken before/after. and this is all a setup
c) one of those 2pacs in the pics is a imposter lol
d) i dont ****ing know! all i know is the original story doesnt add up lol

ok while your thinking about the above. . . i just want to show you 2pacs autopsy pic.

PICTURE 3: 2PAC'S AUTOPSY PIC
autopsy.jpg

again notice the length of the beard. its smaller than the second pic, 2pac was in hospital for 6 days after being shot.

so how did his goatie/beard go short again? maybe somebody trimmed it for him in hospital? only his close peeps would know i guess - but i doubt trimming your beard would be on your list while dying on your death bed. . . i donnu.
or maybe the autopsy dudes trimmed it? . . . mhhhh

ok so yeh. . . all this **** doesnt add up to me.
but i wanted to use authentic official pics to prove my point. all pics used were taken on that day and in that sequence. from the tyson fight, to the drive, to the autopsy.
non of the pics have been photoshopped. . . as you can easily find the originals on the internet.

so yeah . . . what do you think?
maybe theres an explanation. . . what are your thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
You can find a conspiracy in anything if you look hard enough ..

That 3rd pic is disgusting, even if its fake I don't wanna see that kinda thing. Its depressing.

Last edited:
The craziest thing is Nevada is the only state where faking his death is not illegal! So if Pac come back one day, he'll be alright....

yo Suge's facial hair looks a little thicker in the first pic. If you look at the second pic you'll notice that Suge's beard and facial hair arent the same length and his beard is thicker. In the first pic you'll notice that his facial hair and bear are the same thickness. wow

Canei said:
yo Suge's facial hair looks a little thicker in the first pic. If you look at the second pic you'll notice that Suge's beard and facial hair arent the same length and his beard is thicker. In the first pic you'll notice that his facial hair and bear are the same thickness. wow
^whoo hooo congratulations!

ahahahaha we was waiting for the first person to realise that. lol you should join my detective group.
lol on another site it took them 3 days to notice that ahahahaah.
so you are officially the quickest person to realise that.

lol i tried giving yall clues by CAPS AND BOLDING the word BEARD/GOATIE.

but yup you see why the beards and facial hairs prove my case.

but i should mention that after the fight they did go back to their hotels, and it is possible suge could have had a trim then. BUT IT IS IM POSSIBLE FOR 2PAC TO GO TO THE HOTEL TO GROW HIS BEARD LOL

somebody has lied to us. . . these pictures are not on the same day people! wake up!

Its a good thing there is no kind of photo manipulation software .. Or your theory would be blown out the water.

noblewordz said:
You can find a conspiracy in anything if you look hard enough ..

That 3rd pic is disgusting, even if its fake I don't wanna see that kinda thing. Its depressing.

werd your right dude. . . but this isnt based on hear say or reports. this is based on 3 actual authentic official pictures, that the whole world is aware off.
these pics are like trademark of that night, eveyone knows of these pics.

sorry bout the 3rd pic dude, i will remove it.
i'll leave a link instead. . . so those who want to see it.

TheVision said:
goood point bro-ski
werd no doubt.

m22 said:
The craziest thing is Nevada is the only state where faking his death is not illegal! So if Pac come back one day, he'll be alright....

yeh ive read that too, but i also read the america has a law if you fake your death and come back within 7yrs u face imprionment. but if you return over 7 yrs the law cant touch you.

but dont qoute me on that, as its just something i heard.

noblewordz said:
Its a good thing there is no kind of photo manipulation software .. Or your theory would be blown out the water.

lol i did mention before about the whole photoshop thing.

let me break it down.

1) i did not photoshop these pics
2)they are not my pics, i just copied it from google (u can check the links)
3)as i have said before, u can search the net and you can easily find the pics yourself. the only differene you will see in pics over the net is the size, quality and brigtness/contrast.

trust me. . . go watch a documentary or search offciall reportings and see the pics yourself. no photoshop has been done dude.

but i respect ur questioning. . . as i do the same in anything i find on the internet or anywhere.

Why would 2pac want to fake his death? What would we gain from doing so? Why would Suge Knight want 2pac dead? What would he gain from having Shakur assassinated?

These questions have to be answered before anyone can jump to any conclusion. Where was security? How long did it take for security to respond? Did the killer know there were no cameras in that area?

Actually the first pic is old, it was at another match.

The day of the shooting, Tupac had his Euphanasia (his company) chain on.

2pac1kp0.jpg
2pac2lr7.jpg
2pac3od5.jpg

On the 1st pic that u showed it was his Death Row chain.

And we can see on my pics, that his beard have the same longer

m22 said:
Actually the first pic is old, it was at another match.

The day of the shooting, Tupac had his Euphanasia (his company) chain on.

2pac1kp0.jpg
2pac2lr7.jpg
2pac3od5.jpg

On the 1st pic that u showed it was his Death Row chain.

And we can see on my pics, that his beard have the same longer

so then the video of pac and suge congratulating tyson is???

Angel_Lopez said:
so then the video of pac and suge congratulating tyson is???

I didnt say they didnt go to the match, im just saying that the pic where pac have a suit and Suge a red coat aint from that day

ha me aand tupac be dyin at this thread. he says yall are crazy. too bad biggie drank to much and is out on the couch. we had a good game of dominoes goin

m22 said:
I didnt say they didnt go to the match, im just saying that the pic where pac have a suit and Suge a red coat aint from that day

watch the video of tyson, tupac, and suge..its from the fight, the same day he got shot..
i read,
him and suge left to a mansion and changed to go to some club after the fight.. on the way there the vehicle got shot up...
but that picture of pac and suge in suits is from the fight, and the same night of the shooting

Back