R Kelly coming out with an House Album

He's from Chicago where House originated so he's probably got a different relationship to house music than most. It's like growing up in tlhe local New Orleans Jazz Scene. The locals have a different understanding and appreciation of their music than everyone else.

Last edited:
"Why do legendary artist feel the need to mess up their name I don't know"

LOL

R&B is commercial... pop... no matter the talent behind it... it has been manufactured for the purpose of making money.

House music is real... has brought about social change... people that make (true, soulful) house music do it strictly for the love...

I don't want to comment on something I haven't heard but as far as the announcement goes it sounds to me like this is a move towards integrity not away...

anybody in London this bank holiday weekend should head for "groove odyssey" and after that get down to the carnival and check out KCC sound system...

I'll have to research groove odyssey. Havent heard of it but I'll defo be at carnival this year.

Last edited:
groove odyssee Saturday 23/8/14 @ Pacha

its like this...

KCC:

wornington cresent just off goldborne road... book the day off work tuesday - you have been warned.

I am excited to hear this, actually. There are dozens of great Black singers who have made house music what it is, before it became whitewashed.

yeah house got saturated and commercialized in the 90's... as hip hop has since...

but true soulful house is and always has been music of integrity... house is a very important movement... has brought people together more than any other music... perhaps second only to jazz...

maurice joshua worked with r kelly a few years back... the result was nice... i find all that r&b above, weak to be honest.

Back