Quit Hatin The South (east coast diss)

Paper Chaser said:
http://www. z s h a r e.net/audio/02-ugk-f...south-mp3.html

Down Souf livin legends...UGK.... hook up with another southern rap pioneer Willie D of the Geto Boys......and they team up with Charlie Wilson for the cut called "Quit Hatin The South"

50 Cent said it first Hate It Or Love It

I'm gonna make a remix shot back at the south

"Is it fiction, is it fact?
Is it fake or reality?"-Willie D
"Turn that monkey **** off, you embarassing us"-Pimp C
"What the **** is goin on in this god damn world"-Willie D
"everybody wanna act like they already got it made"-Bun B
"Everybody wanna ball, holla at broads at the mall
If he up, watch him fall
Nigga I can't **** with y'all"-Pimp C

Chop those lines up to make the hook. And give to somebody

Paper Chaser said:
take the spaces out

that won't do any good cos it's not the fill link. whereever you found it, you have to use "copy shortcut" , not just copy the short link... some forums (like FP) shorten the links from the actual size and they cant be copied like that.

anyways, Willie D is still dope, he was up here just while back.

1005 said:
you have to use "copy shortcut"
anyways, Willie D is still dope, he was up here just while back.
http://www.z sha re.net/audio/02-ugk-ft-charlie-wilson-willie-d-quit-hatin-the-south-mp3.html

this should work now I did it the way he said.

Last edited:
i've always liked willie dee and bun b... they aren't what people are classifying as south.. when u see guys like big boi and ludacris defending the "south" i'm confused... that's as if pioneers like chuck d or krs one defending dipset....

Unlike the East and West the south, for the most part, can get together and make sh!t happen. East Coast heaters, your days are numbered.
The South don't need the East to sale units but obviously the East needs the South. Keep check'n the flop count?

the "south" in hip hop terms is a state of mind more than region... everyone that i personally grew up with, know, and see at REAL hip hop shows don't listen to BET music...it's a fad now... when rakim still can pack a show from front to back here at cat's cradel with brother ali, that shows that the 'south' is a state of mind... i hate music from all coasts, but i just hate more from down below....

Somebody from the South should make a CD called NY IS DEAD... Hip Hop is ALIVE

Last edited by a moderator:
Didnt like it when I first heard it too. Not to hate on the South, but they be whining all day. Artists should be able to take criticism. But makin a diss toward the East? lol. right....

Back