QUICKEST Fad in HipHop? What Was It??

B

BIGMOZ

Had to be the throwback jerseys. That sh*t had a 6 month cycle, if that. Every dude was in a throwback in the video...

Watch me crank that soulja boy
CrankDat.jpg

And superman dat hoe
souljaboy.jpg

Spinning rims
White tees/tall tees
Getting designs cut into your hair
(Joc tried to bring it back..no avail)
Five star chick(girls were going crazy with this for one summer..now it's back to normal)
Barbie...see above.
The "Stop Snitchin" campaign
HipHop is Dead..see above
Auto-tune...only the original regulars use it now again.

Skinny Jeans on dudes... nobody listened to ol Romey Rome but the females were thinking the same thing...

Me and my son got a kick out of this, glad my boy is wired right...

Last edited by a moderator:
Skinny jeans and mohawks are still in style here..I hate it man..always some young niggas mean muggin..with girl clothes on. It's the summertime though..imma get back on those weights and start beatin down these girlie niggas...when provoked.

Don't you hate it when you're in an aisle with a nigga and ya'll are walking but you can tell he won't turn sideways so ya'll can pass each other..so you have to do it to avoid conflict,yet you can tell he feels like he punked you because you turned and he didn't? Grinds my gears...young punks..everybody dying over testicle measurements.

@ Modus

I bump 'em and just look at 'em...

Either we both make the effort to move or neither one of us does.

... and it has nothing to do with trying to be hard, well at least not for me.

Skinny jeans and mohawks are still in style here..I hate it man..always some young niggas mean muggin..with girl clothes on. It's the summertime though..imma get back on those weights and start beatin down these girlie niggas...when provoked.

Don't you hate it when you're in an aisle with a nigga and ya'll are walking but you can tell he won't turn sideways so ya'll can pass each other..so you have to do it to avoid conflict,yet you can tell he feels like he punked you because you turned and he didn't? Grinds my gears...young punks..everybody dying over testicle measurements.

them butter cookie ass niggas i swear lol...

@ Modus

I bump 'em and just look at 'em...

Either we both make the effort to move or neither one of us does.

... and it has nothing to do with trying to be hard, well at least not for me.

I would dog..but I'm usually with my daughter and I don't wanna gun a nigga down in front of her.Down here you have to shoot or get jumped and I'm too handsome for all of that;CCW NIGGAS!!

In line..I use self-checkouts because another thing I hate is when these niggas give you a thousand bags for 10 items. Then, they bag chemicals with food..this young nigga put the Pinesol with my Pop Tarts..I damn near lost it.."Look young nigga I got it..help the next customer".

Yeah, It's not worth the trouble. A lot of it's not. I get the random staredowns... and I find myself trying to figure out when did that start, lol. I try to put a year on it "when did this retarded ish jump off? (scratches head)"

Lot of ridiculous-ness

... that I don't have time to entertain. What happened to having a purpose?

Or how about those matchin jump suits

[video=youtube;v19-xKzFtWA&feature=related]video[/video]

Last edited:
the mohawk/rockstar look was okay in '07 tbh. i was out in vegas with my friends while the mtv vma's were there and that was the look..after that adios..

ey rome...love the u got on girl clothes video!!! lfmao...had me rollin...i feel what modus sayin too w these young punks that learned everything they need to know about bein hard from rap videos!!! they dont have the slightest clue as to how real ish really gets in real life after the director yells cut!!! with that said, i think the shortest runnin fad had to have been that no homo ish people was slangin round begining of last year...

Tatoos. Once everybody starting getting them, the cats who got them first were like 'This shits played out, I'ma stop wearin' mine ..Oh Fvck'. lol

Last edited:
Back