The Pussification Show... is here !

there's no need to start another one to do the samething being done here i guess...

haha so bright colors and tight pants are a "disturbing" trend in hip hop culture and the glorification of violence and crime aren't?

This is the reason I never come to this section.

haha so bright colors and tight pants are a "disturbing" trend in hip hop culture and the glorification of violence and crime aren't?

This is the reason I never come to this section.

Our feelings are hurt....

Translation: Nobody cares whether you're here or not...

All he's gotta say is...."THERE GONNA BE SOME MORE BLACK ON BLACK CRIME"

lmao... dudes a Beast... Stand Up Niccas...

oh FYI:

Yes Rome I'm wait'n on you... Everytime you post..."I'm Gonna BE There..." Everytime you press play on your setup... "I'm Gonna Be There"... The only place you can hide is the bathroom cause as a Blackman I understand...lmao...

Just play'n pimp...Keep me posted Brother.///

oh FYI:

Yes Rome I'm wait'n on you... Everytime you post..."I'm Gonna BE There..." Everytime you press play on your setup... "I'm Gonna Be There"... The only place you can hide is the bathroom cause as a Blackman I understand...lmao...

Just play'n pimp...Keep me posted Brother.///

I'm gonna do it. I had about 3 tight beats yesterday... and none of them matched up with that acapella...

I downloaded a few more acapellas just to convince myself I wasn' wack.

I downloaded the BLAME IT acapella by Jamie Foxx and had it matched up perfectly... then I compared my beat to the original.... that beat is ridiculous! Who made that ish?

If this ish keeps up, I'mma have to let these young niggaz go head...

Ish just shat on the beat I made...

Last edited by a moderator:
believe me when I tell you... that joints not all that... If you want we can switch songs...you pick one man...I'm able to do it all....(so I say...)

believe me when I tell you... that joints not all that... If you want we can switch songs...you pick one man...I'm able to do it all....(so I say...)

Okay, I say let's switch songs, lol.

On the second verse Big L speeds up hella fast... I was like wtf?

I'll find something on beat and kinda of new. Anything current you want to take a stab at?

Aight, I'll grab something new that kinda just came out tonight and I'll post up the link.

Back