Prodigy Shares His Conspiracy Theories...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Light Yagami said:
Hitz! You got a dood researching! We need more intelligent people on this board spreading the *word* and motivating people to learn more about their roots & history itself, or moreso what encompasses it. I notice too many mindless threads in this section and i find it quite annoying how many peoples posts read *illiteracy*

HA. LIGHT YAGAMI. What a guy. LOL. ...hmm I gotta watch that again.

Thanks for the words. I pop around every few eons or so LOL.

I honestly think quite a few people have alot of depth to them on this board. But of course ignorance will rule in a Hip Hop forum. Again. Look at what it represents? Anyone?

LOL.

OFF TOPIC FORUM.

Shame that the ONLY way we acknoledge these questions and theories.. is when a rapper mentions it. But don't be fooled. Prodigy didn't create these theories.

This is what happens when niggas go to PC. Instead of getting big and learning ways to be a smarter criminal when they get out, they read books.

You'd think reading books is good, but not when you're an idiot and left to interperate them all on your own. Fake cat get caught with a .25, do some Martha Stuart time and start thinking he a philosophy major.

BTW, Light Yagami is a twisted member name to see for the 1st time in this thread.

Last edited:
PlanetHitzProduction said:
Oh yea. Familiar stuff.

And speaking of Jay-Z

That TRIANGLE *HOVA HOVA* mess is also a symbol for something.....

IT'S THE ROC! - Rocafeller. You're aware of the family right?

Symbolic representation. Thats all. When rappers *refer to themselves* as "big willie, escobar, *IM DA KING*" its all symbolism. aka "Look at me like I am on that level"

Obviously they are not familiar with that family. Maybe familiar that they are rich and had something to do with oil, but other than not no. Cause if they did jay z would have no fans. Rockefellers are probably one of the most evil family bloodlines. And yes they are a part of the elite. They want you dead. As for jay z. That diamond that he makes you throw up is not a diamond. It is a pyramid with his eye in the middle. Look familiar?? Gay z. The hawaiian sophie fame.. big little whatever

PhillePhil said:
Obviously they are not familiar with that family. Maybe familiar that they are rich and had something to do with oil, but other than not no. Cause if they did jay z would have no fans. Rockefellers are probably one of the most evil family bloodlines. And yes they are a part of the elite. They want you dead. As for jay z. That diamond that he makes you throw up is not a diamond. It is a pyramid with his eye in the middle. Look familiar?? Gay z. The hawaiian sophie fame.. big little whatever
Let's entertain this thought for 1 second simply because it comes up so much.

Why would an elitist group like the Masons lower themselves to a level where they even let someone with the success and persona of Jay join their ranks? On top of that, why would they not find displeasure in Jay pushing a manurism to urban youth that's supposed to be some type of subliminal "shout out" to his new found bretheren. On top of that, he would've been booted for boycotting Cristal and his views on 9/11, racial discrimination, and Katrina victims. On top of that, his label was called Rocafella back when it was ran out of an apartment off drug money, he knew way back then that 1 day he'd conspire to "destroy us all?"

2 demensional cats always trying to give the 3rd degree.

Last edited:
deRaNged 4 Phuk'dup said:

Why would an elitist group like the Masons lower themselves to a level where they even let someone with the success and persona of Jay join their ranks? On top of that, why would they not find displeasure in Jay pushing a manurism to urban youth that's supposed to be some type of subliminal "shout out" to his new found bretheren. On top of that, he would've been booted for boycotting Cristal and his views on 9/11, racial discrimination, and Katrina victims. On top of that, his label was called Rocafella back when it was ran out of an apartment off drug money, he knew way back then that 1 day he'd conspire to "destroy us all?"

fvck jayz.. just another negro makin money off steretypes and wat a black male goes thru to survive... lol

on the real tho... y was cnn the only channel to cover sept 11 in the states??

DonVincent said:
fvck jayz.. just another negro makin money off steretypes and wat a black male goes thru to survive... lol

on the real tho... y was cnn the only channel to cover sept 11 in the states??
You can't live in the states. That sh*t was on every channel. Even HBO, BET, and Cartoon Network, lol. They just kept showing it over and over again.

Why would jay z write a song with a subliminal message 666 murda murda jesus?? Why does jay z claim to be god and kids actually thinkin he maybe god. Maybe not literally, but they do think he is the greatest and wanna be like him. The thing is. Rappers like jay z 50cent, all those cats that rap about being a hustler and slangin drugs on the streets probably didn't slang drugs. Just like game claiming to be a gangster. A gangster that acts like a chump on change of heart. Kids look up to that and think they wanna be like that too. They poisoned the youths mind and dumbed us down. Thats why the rocka****ers associate with gay z. Trust me. Money can make anybody do anything. Give someone money and fame and he/she will dumb everyone down especially if they already broke. Just like us producers. We tend to make music that we don't want to make because the majors look for tracks that are garbage. So we tend to stoop down to the garbagedness to get our songs out.

Look at how ignorant a thread gets when Hip Hop is involved.

It's crazy to see how many peoples eyes are open. When I first read the thread I thought people were gonna be hatin. It's good that a rapper is saying this cause it exposes people to info they might not have heard otherwise.

I'm gonna repost this: http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

Open your eyes :bigeyes:

PhillePhil said:
Why would jay z write a song with a subliminal message 666 murda murda jesus?? Why does jay z claim to be god and kids actually thinkin he maybe god. Maybe not literally, but they do think he is the greatest and wanna be like him. The thing is. Rappers like jay z 50cent, all those cats that rap about being a hustler and slangin drugs on the streets probably didn't slang drugs. Just like game claiming to be a gangster. A gangster that acts like a chump on change of heart. Kids look up to that and think they wanna be like that too. They poisoned the youths mind and dumbed us down. Thats why the rocka****ers associate with gay z. Trust me. Money can make anybody do anything. Give someone money and fame and he/she will dumb everyone down especially if they already broke. Just like us producers. We tend to make music that we don't want to make because the majors look for tracks that are garbage. So we tend to stoop down to the garbagedness to get our songs out.
100% Facts here homeboy.

Dangermouse(the same guy from Gnarl's Barkley)got ahold of Jay's accessable to the entire public accapellas. He took Jay vocals, cut them up to say "666 Murder Jesus" those words never left Jay's mouth. On top of that, any christian with even a lick of common sense who doesn't follow the teachings of preacher/former Def Comedy Jam(ran by Def Jam, Jay's an artist there) comedians who jokes about "f**king handicap girls" knows that there is no substance to a message to "murder Jesus". According to Christian belief he was crucified for our sins and his soul(which can't be "murdered") arose from the grave and ascended to the heavens. I'm lost to why people who go to church know so little about what they beleive in. Maybe cause their too hung over from the night before? Maybe they just have no common sense? But how do you beleive in an all powerful entity that Jay-Z's mortal azz has the power to destroy? If you feel Jesus is that weak, you have no faith in your savior. You no better off than people who don't beleive in him, you don't beleive in his power. Not to mention you're being led by words of a false profit when the word tells you causiously to beware. Hypothetically(I say that so they don't close the thread).

100% Fact. Jay is from Marcy, started his label with drug money and drug affiliates. Even shot his own brother. 50 Cent worked for Supreme and on of NY's most infamous drug cartels. Later got into beef with them and survived while most who opposed them didn't. That give them the content of their rhymes and the right to speak on their lives.

100% Fact, homeboy. No one's heard of me because all I make is music I want. And I'm better off financially than most rappers and producers y'all talk about up here. You can be front line and famous all you want, but you don't get rich from "dumbing down" you gotta be smart enough to look ahead of what everyone else is doing. Being a puppet just makes you some fast cash to take right back to the block and flip, cause you won't see another check. However, being to stubborn to incorporate anything current into your style is signs that you're inable to evolve. Your brains no better than that of a neanderthal.

Last edited:
I will post in blue.

PhillePhil said:
Why would jay z write a song with a subliminal message 666 murda murda jesus??

I'm sure we know that this is the infamous remix. Jay didn't originally record that sequence of words like that. Sampling and the rearranging of words will do that.

Why does jay z claim to be god and kids actually thinkin he maybe god. Maybe not literally,

Stop there. Too much assumption on the *kids* part.

but they do think he is the greatest and wanna be like him.

Who is this mysterious *they*. Reminds me of the *WHO MAK DAT REEL HIP HOP, ALL YA WAK DUDEZ HOPPIN ON DA SOUFZ NUTZ MAKIN DAT CANDY CANE MUZIK..

Give me a break. Hip Hop deals with the superlative too much.

You cannot reasonably throw ALL kids in a box for this *idol worship* LOL. I'm clearly not one.

And who is setting the example? Since young mush-minded MTV generation DO follow the leader. And whoever controls PROMOTION has a higher % to control minds.

The thing is. Rappers like jay z 50cent, all those cats that rap about being a hustler and slangin drugs on the streets probably didn't slang drugs. Just like game claiming to be a gangster. A gangster that acts like a chump on change of heart.

Naturally you will find contradictions. When you study the chess pieces. And NOT the actual chess board. If you know what I mean. It's an elaborate system. Rappers are just the *tools* tools of *truth* however. It really does *go down* in the *hood*. BUT. Understand the business of it, promotion affects how one percieves what is *IN* and the mush-minded generation WILL follow. The system pushes that one is NOT *IN* if he isn't living the lifestyle of your current music video.

Life imitates Entertainment. Our new slogan. We damn sure try our best. *Rappers* are just one brand of chess piece that represents the *typical superficial strugglin' hustler.. or wanna be hustler's desires*

Kids look up to that and think they wanna be like that too. They poisoned the youths mind and dumbed us down.

Nobody wants to hear this. But when people get *hip* to the inner workings of things. They go. AHA!! THEY DID IT!! EVIL BET!! ITS THEIR FAULT.

No. We bought the lie. Everybody doesn't WANT to be *DUMB* to make it in the *Hip Hop Lifestyle*. It's just that being dumb is a sense of *rebelling* against the *system* to many youths. The dress is a rebellion, the slang, the culture, the music in the way we listen to it, loud and proud lolol.

Just like the Punks with the chains, boots and black clothes. Or the revolt in the 60's. Changing clothes and behavioral patterns is the EASIEST WAY to outwardly show your *displeasure* in the current system in which you are rebelling. READ THAT AGAIN.

And it's just EASIER to push IGNORANCE. Even if it is *our culture* alot of what it is is pure ignorance. :D and symbolism. Niggas getting SHOT over colors.

Over what the COLORS REPRESENT. Symbolism. But back on topic.

But the problem with Hip Hop is that the *rebelling* isnt founded in anything. Your *revolt* is rooted in getting *riches* to spite your fellow *hatin ass nigga* you succeed just to rub it in your *hataz* face. WHAT THE HELL?

Your drive comes from a *mysterious* group of people created only to *hate on you* What kind of serious sickness is that.

Thats why the rocka****ers associate with gay z. Trust me. Money can make anybody do anything. Give someone money and fame and he/she will dumb everyone down especially if they already broke.

No. Corrupted character makes anyone do anything. Money is just a means. Money simply brings YOU out full fold.

Just like us producers. We tend to make music that we don't want to make because the majors look for tracks that are garbage.

Another generalization. YUUUUUUUU Might make music that you dont want to make. But I DAMN sure dont. Take your ass to college, work towards a career that will allow a HOME BUSINESS, AND something that you can work corporately with... and do your music in your own ideal vision on your own.

That is NOT saying that everybody will be making boom bap music. If you naturally hear and DIG some club bangin booty music. Sure go for it. That's you. I don't want you making boom bap if you didnt really feel it and love the music. etc

JMaCTraX said:
That nigga California stupid den a mufuka
the way you said it is ironic. and why is it you feel that way? im stupid because i dont believe the paradox that 95% 10% of missing kids were taken by the elite that run the world ? or because Cleopatra was Hellenistic ?

California said:
the way you said it is ironic. and why is it you feel that way? im stupid because i dont believe the paradox that 95% 10% of missing kids were taken by the elite that run the world ? or because Cleopatra was Hellenistic ?
lol, where do these guys come from. You can't be doing sh*t with your life to have time to think up these type theories. That's why most think them up while sitting in jail, lol.

lol, where do these guys come from. You can't be doing sh*t with your life to have time to think up these type theories. That's why most think them up while sitting in jail, lol.
it scares me how quickly people on here are like " WOW< i didnt know that the elite use magic to control the world and that there is an energy grid !" . LOL , half the people already believe whole-heartedly everything that has been written in these posts . THAT scares me .If Hits wanted, he could start a cult lol, but luckily, hits is a coo dude so i dont think he will. but anyways. everyone that believes in energy grids, shapes and patters, and magic, youll love this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feng_Shui

If you guys want to learn about how f****d up this world is, ya should look up on the Illuminati or the Bilderberg group to see how messed up things really are lol

California said:
it scares me how quickly people on here are like " WOW< i didnt know that the elite use magic to control the world and that there is an energy grid !" . LOL , half the people already believe whole-heartedly everything that has been written in these posts . THAT scares me .If Hits wanted, he could start a cult lol, but luckily, hits is a coo dude so i dont think he will. but anyways. everyone that believes in energy grids, shapes and patters, and magic, youll love this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feng_Shui

california.. are u religious???

Soulcentric said:
If you guys want to learn about how f****d up this world is, ya should look up on the Illuminati or the Bilderberg group to see how messed up things really are lol
Or, not care, live to be 70-80 like millions of other Americans, leave your kids/family financially secure, and die beleiving life wasn't that f**ked up.

People with real sh*t to worry about don't stumble into Narnia and Neverland. They live their life just fine. What do you gain not doing sh*t with your life other than not conforming? "Not Conforming" is making an excuse for failing in advance. Conspiracies just further support your excuses. Why not just live a worry free happy life? Ask and answer yourself.

Or, not care, live to be 70-80 like millions of other Americans, leave your kids/family financially secure, and die beleiving life wasn't that f**ked up.

People with real sh*t to worry about don't stumble into Narnia and Neverland. They live their life just fine. What do you gain not doing sh*t with your life other than not conforming? "Not Conforming" is making an excuse for failing in advance. Conspiracies just further support your excuses. Why not just live a worry free happy life? Ask and answer yourself.
but livin life blind is ****ed up... cause wat u do in the states affects someone elses ability to live in another... but u dont care.. u just care about u...

DonVincent said:
california.. are u religious???
If youre asking if i believe in math, and basic principles that tell me taht everything was created by an intelligent being , then yes. but no, i dont believe in magic, nor am i a religious person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back