Phugg you and your beats... do this SON!!!!

That is exactly why it works.

If he was on a radio station, yes
In front of a crowd who paid money to see him not so much as his music selection was pretty weak for a crowd looking for dance music, nothing played long enough to get a groove going and his blends were crap or non-existent.

But if that is the kind of DJ you think should get your money then you have fun with that, I will give my money to DJ's that actually put some spin on that ish and make it sound good.

Well he's being smart by creating another revenue stream.
He could make a few hundred (thousand) doing the dj thing on the side, especially now that he's hot.

Well he's being smart by creating another revenue stream.
He could make a few hundred (thousand) doing the dj thing on the side, especially now that he's hot.
Forget the side. DJing should be his main job!

Those EDM DJs like Tiesto, Calvin Harris, Deadmau5, Avicii, etc go to Vegas or Miami to play a set and make $100,000 for one night.

Ain't no rapper paying $100,000 for one day in the studio. They ain't even paying $100,000 for a full album's worth of beats.

Rome got it right. Phugg a beat for a rapper.

Last edited:
...nothing played long enough to get a groove going....

IMO This is why going to "watch" a DJ perform, beat battles, and DJ battles suck.

Every battle show I went to was disappointing from a listeners perspective.

On a couple of occasions I went with females who looked at me like "Why don't they just play the whole song?"
I had to explain that it wasn't a 'clubbin' night. lol....

DJ Mustard LIVE @ Red Rocks 1080p FULL HD (06.21.14) - YouTube

Baddest since Timbo... GEEZUS!!!

ONE MAN RAN THAT SHIT...

He did his thing. Now if they let Kid Capri host an soul event like that fans could really learn about more soulful music from the past. Kid would drop shyt like Frankie Beverly and Maze. Misdemeanor, by Foster Sylvers. That real soulful shyt that's lacking in today's music. Great crowd!!!! This fat niggugh is the Dr. Dre of his generation. Fuk what you heard.

Last edited:
This set is and was for the ADHD/ADD generation. DJ Mustard's doing his thing for the current era but it screams forgettable.

This set is and was for the ADHD/ADD generation. DJ Mustard's doing his thing for the current era but it screams forgettable.

Yeah, it's watered down. It reminds me of how Rock which was once created by Blacks started creating sub genres like Heavy Metal/Grunge Music . The same happened with Jazz. History repeating itself once gain. Like chuck D once said"Whole stole the soul".

Last edited:
Forget the side. DJing should be his main job!

Those EDM DJs like Tiesto, Calvin Harris, Deadmau5, Avicii, etc go to Vegas or Miami to play a set and make $100,000 for one night.

Ain't no rapper paying $100,000 for one day in the studio. They ain't even paying $100,000 for a full album's worth of beats.

Rome got it right. Phugg a beat for a rapper.

Deadmau5 isn't a dj he's a producer.

Working at Chrysler for 40 years was forgettable but my granddad still did it. They stayed in the hood but my moms and her siblings were considered upper class because granddad busted his butt for them. No glory, no glamour, no hype. Just hard work to hold down the fort.

Family didn't give a phugg about the memories of a job. They needed that check to come in to pay bills. Stop living for tomorrow and do something today. Little things on a regular basis > waiting for glory. Glory don't pay the bills once you become a has-been unless you get a reality show. Life is short. Make moves now and forget about being remembered.

When I saw the thumbnail I thought "Jeez, Busta's let himself go, and fast"... Rome and Desire have it right.

You're not going to make anything you dream of from making beats. I know a lot of you are dreamers, and not realists. Chasing the millions. Better start a circus for failed producers. This guy is not even an average club DJ. He'd be dope in the clubs where I'm from.

He really is mediocre. But he's just played a 30 minute set in front of thousands. Good luck ya'll.

Want to make millions? Stop using your pirated Ableton to make beats and use it to DJ.

:4theloveofgod:

Yeah, first: Its all about dem dollaz.
So, stop dreaming of becoming a successful producer.
Get real and dream of becoming a successful DJ, doing SH|T AMATEUR HOUR DJ SETS.

lol wtf FP.... :lol:
Ridiculous.

Back