Pharell and 2 chainz - Feds Watching

U

UpnComer

Dojt even front!!! Yall niggaz know thissh!t is HOT!.... whassup?

yeah this shit hard as ****.
i like what pharrell did wit da beat too.

I hate to sound like an FPer and all and I promise I won't ask more than 5 questions like this on here.......but I need your help.

Somebody tell me where the idea for this beat came from. I know it's some kind of old school T.V show or cartoon. I just can't think of the name of it. If he said he made that beat he is a MFing lie. It's a show I used to watch back in the days.

If you get the answer then you are the MAN/WOMAN!!!!

Ain't liking that foo lying to me like he just made some loop and put some drums down....naw man...you stole that shit from somewhere. I just can't think right now.

Last edited:
I dont recognize it, ...its catchy, not really that hard to do Pharell is just a beast, ... heres a video i found of how Pharell says he made the beat, ... not much to it.... Pharrell Does 2 Chainz Impression While Speaking on ‘Feds Watching’ Production | HYPETRAK and some comentary...

2 Chainz's sophomore album doesn't have a title just yet, but it already boasts the new summer anthem "Feds Watching," thanks to a Pharrell assist on the beat. On Wednesday's episode of "RapFix Live," the multi-hyphenate producer revealed that he and Chainz had been in talks to link up for a while and finally got the chance right after the Grammys, when Williams went straight to the studio in his tuxedo.

"He had a room full of all his folks and they were all in the zone," Pharrell recalled, explaining the atmosphere he walked into. "I [was] absorbing the air and the vibe, the tone, the pacing because everybody there was pretty much on a similar page. Immediately I started working on what that [vibe] felt like to me and that there's where the loop of the beat [came from].

"It's that '80s ska, reggae, glass-of-wine type of feel. I just put the drums up under it and it just happened that way," he said of the end result, which Chainz debuted on Sunday in New Jersey for the lucky Hot 97 Summer Jam crowd before officially releasing it 24 hours later.

To paint a more colorful picture of the scene, Pharrell added that 2 Chainz gave his nod of approval during the session by throwing out a few of his popular ad-libs ("truuu") while listening. "You feel him in his zone," Pharrell says. "He laid his first verse and at the very end he said 'Feds Watching'-- I was like, you have to go with that! So he went in and put down the chorus and it was amazing."

"2 Chainz is a natural and he's always been that. I'm just happy for him because when the opportunity presented itself for him to move forward and go he snatched it and he hasn't let it go yet."

^^^^^we're getting close. I thought this today but I'm wrong. Can't believe I haven't chopped these hits on my own. Pretty sure there everywhere.

WE ABOUT TO CRACK THE CODE GOT DAMMIT!!! HE AIN'T FOOLING ME!!!

NOOOOO!!! It's a song. Him saying tomorrow gives the clue MAN!!! I know that got damn song but I can't remember! DAMMIT MAN!!!

Here is a slow down version. DAMMIT I KNOW THAT SONG! Don't play with me Pharrell!!!

lol............this can't be true but I can see why they think it is....

Hell....this might be the song I've been thinking about though......I'm all fuucked in the head right now.

NOOOOOOO!!! What I'm thinking about is exactly how Fed's Watching sound besides the extra percs. It's definitely an 80's pop or rock song. Even the got damn chords in it is in that song. Might be Hall and Oates or some shit.

Last edited:
Man I. like this Joint. 2 Chains is A simple fun type of rapper with juice. I would do a remix of the song.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah ever since he got robbed at gun point makes me think iffy bout this catt hes so false ...

Back