!!!! Our Track Featured On Pmp!!!!

D

Da Descendents

I know its not that big of a deal but one of our tracks is featured on pmpworldwide.com.

We work extremely hard on our music and are grateful for some positive response from the site.

You guys can check it out: pmpwordwide.com/Da-Descendents, its the first track.

Track feature number is 381035

Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure you meant 381035...

And you know the order changes every time, it was near the bottom for me.

Joint sounds pretty good homie... keep grinding.

Last edited:
Yes, you are right, i've just changed it. Thanks for the feedback.

We are just happy to see our selves moving forward, it will be a long strugle but we are prepared to fight it out.

Good stuff... ya'll work good together I see. I was working with someone, but 90% of the work would get done by me, so he got laid off.

Thanks.

We are hoping to get more of our tracks on there. Lets see.

Its it an obligation when your featured to come on FP and start a thread about it? can't we just have one thread?

Everyone gets featured and subscribed to at some point, gotta make people feel like they are getting something for their money ;)

noblewordz said:
Its it an obligation when your featured to come on FP and start a thread about it? can't we just have one thread?

Everyone gets featured and subscribed to at some point, gotta make people feel like they are getting something for their money ;)

Well its our first feature so we were happy and wanted to share it with fellow producers.

Its nice to see appreciation for the hardwork we do, if your not happy then you are more than welcome to not contribute in this thread.

Thank you for respecting and appreciating.

If any of you havent already checked then you can as it is still a featured track.

Does anyone know how long a track stays featured for?

Back