One of My beats got featured in a Movie...

Just saw this movie, The beat plays in the strip club after a robbery scene. Question.. did they not ask for the untagged version? Your tags are all in the beat still. Nice job with this and the beat is really sick too.

Last edited:
Just saw this movie, The beat plays in the strip club after a robbery scene. Question.. did they not ask for the untagged version? Your tags are all in the beat still. Nice job with this and the beat is really sick too.
Yeah I was wondering about the tag, it's all over the beat. But maybe he himself wanted the tag to be on it.

Yeah I was wondering about the tag, it's all over the beat. But maybe he himself wanted the tag to be on it.

Nice and congratz! =D

Thanks again guys.

Regarding the tags...

This is my first time dealing with a Movie production. I was told that my track MIGHT get included in the final cut of the movie. When I found out the track was included, the editing was basically already finished and it was only a few week before the official release. I assumed that they had the untagged version, but I guess not. I was as surprised as you guys are.

Free advertising for me :)

Thanks again guys.

Regarding the tags...

This is my first time dealing with a Movie production. I was told that my track MIGHT get included in the final cut of the movie. When I found out the track was included, the editing was basically already finished and it was only a few week before the official release. I assumed that they had the untagged version, but I guess not. I was as surprised as you guys are.

Free advertising for me :)
Yeah that's actually a great thing.

congratulations bro! i hope this opens up other doors for you in the future. the track is bangin too!

I'm curious though. How do they pay you when your song was used in the movie. Like, it wasn't background/underscore for the film, the song was played IN the movie (haha i know that sounds stupid they were I'm describing it).

Back