Nude- Eric Bellinger (Produced By Young Fyre x Andrew Lloyd)

as20gp

Ghoul Gang

new joint by Singer-Songwriter Eric Bellinger (Usher, Chris Brown, Justin Beiber, Jennifer Hudson)

Check it out, and Happy Holidays folks

and RIP Capital Steez from ProEra

Last edited:
mane dont nobody wanna hear this music... this shit is good... this aint the place for good music my nig this FP.... haha naw man GRIND HARD... this shit bang... i like... were u in the studio when this was made

mane dont nobody wanna hear this music... this shit is good... this aint the place for good music my nig this FP.... haha naw man GRIND HARD... this shit bang... i like... were u in the studio when this was made

haha yea man i forgot, Niggas on here dont make music, they just gossip and shit which is cool too

and naw, but my homie Ziggy mixed and recorded the joint out in LA, Eric is a beast

Y'all better stop smokin' that stuff.

This is for young people.

No straight man would play that ish unless he likes fingers in his azzhole.

I'm sweatin' WHOO!

... mix is awesome, song is just not my thing.

Not a knock on Drew... a knock on this particular song. Drew is awesome because he like white girls.

Last edited:
how many stacks did he do on his vocals? you got me wanting to chop this track down like i was in the session homie.. good work

lmao i like all girls Rome, i dont judge as long as they not crazy or annoying. Which is rare

and honestly Peezy, i dont know his recording process but from what it sounds like to me, its about 2 stacks, and then harmonies, mix is really what does it all though

lmao i like all girls Rome, i dont judge as long as they not crazy or annoying. Which is rare

and honestly Peezy, i dont know his recording process but from what it sounds like to me, its about 2 stacks, and then harmonies, mix is really what does it all though

Only reason I didn't like the song because "the beat never dropped"...

In a backhanded way I gave a compliment by saying it was for "Young People", no matter what though, it's an accomplishment. You're making music that will be heard. I'm all for that.

Sometimes text looks F'd up. You and VDub ... oh, Proper T are three of the 3 best to ever come through this bytch.

J Traxx
Peezy
SF Traxx
Real Kapone
That dude that does music with Tyga

come to mind. Musically, you shit on almost all of us.

Ain' nobody phuggin' with Proper T...

Last edited:
Naw I completely understand, not everything is for everybody.

I appreciate the love and support regardless. Just out here tryna make things happen. Vdub and prop are out here grinding as well

Nice song... funny because contrary to most, I like the melodies, but I feel like the mix could have been better. Currently I find it focused on the vocals maybe too much and it eclipses the musicality of the backing instrumental a little.

But that's a nice record anyhow.

you know the track got that r&b wave when budden tweets about it

good shit drew

Well damn, this track is flames. I'm assuming it's now an integral piece of your seduction playlist lol

Back