The "No homo" fad

Pumpthrust

Since when did it become hot to say some wild ass gay shit, then say, "no homo"?
This nigga broyale be running around on all the youtube videos wit that shit. Is this what's acceptable now?

It's More homo to say no homo then Not to say it. Think about it, why you gotta clear it up? most people dont even think nothing till you drop in with the "No Homo".. I guess homos say no homo? i dunno man/.

You say no homo because it's hurts your boo boo when people say "you on some gay shit" after you say some gay shit. But.....people get carried away. Which in turn makes saying no homo...some homo shit. I was the type in school to start trend phrases at school.....after a week you start hearing the lames in school using it and they don't know the humor behind....they just be saying the shit. Then some ole fuuck boy be all like "I'm the one who started that shit"........fuuck out of here.........you wasn't even in the circle when the shit went down after we had a good laugh from it.

Internet is like a big ass high school. Someone on FP can say something they heard somebody on the block say. Some one see that and use the term on a youtube video. Some talented unknown yet nothing ass rapper watch the video and uses it in a song. A biting ass rapper with a little more rank makes a dope ass line out of it that strikes a buzz in the underground in which everyone from that city starts using it. Well know rapper who is on the charts heavy makes a whole song titled with the phrase. Get interviewed and asked about it. He makes sure everyone knows he deserved to be coined for the shit. The underground rapper makes a diss song about it. Unknown nobody makes a video crying about it. The word trends across the world!!! The bum ass dude who actually created the phrase makes a video and gets laughed at.

How shit goes man.

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

The irony of the username and the subject of this thread is not lost....

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard the HoodHype dudes say "THE PUSSIFICATION OF MEN!"

... and I called in and checked them niggas.

I didn't invent it but I bought that shit to HIP HOP.

Phro disagreed that it started with men getting earrings in both ears.... because he did it..

That's where the shit started.

Niggaz with two earrings in pink shirts and skinny jeans..... tell ME what that is.

I have earrings in both ears but acknowledge my WRONGNESS.

Last edited:
i have earrings in both ears.
aint nothin wrong wit dat, as long as you aint fuccking niggas in the ass, or vice versa.

well, a lot of alpha males wear earrings/piercings to though.
I had 360 silver earrings but my brother broke 1 of them. he wanted to scare me by hitting my ear with his fists but he did it a little to hard i guess. Than it had broken a few days later.

I'm a big fan of Hip-Hop jewelry though. but i don't buy fake chains cause they change into pink brass color after a few months. i buy 925 sterling silver/rhodium plated with zirkonia's.

and i only need 1 chain.
I think wearing more chains at the same time looks stupid anyway. like you got no taste at all.

IMO 2pac dressed like a faggot.

Last edited:
I think I'm going to start combining the "no homo" disclaimer with the "no hate" disclaimer....

Like, OMG that awful shit you just made sucks massive amounts of dicks......No hate/homo.

"Hi guys, after reading through the thread..........I've got this question and I'm listening.........so, is anybody of you actually hetero?" - Katy Perry aka The Best Gaydar in da woorlt.

katy-perry-latex7.jpg

LOOOL damn, niggaz still do that? We were doin' that out here in Cali back when I was in middle school and I'm in college now. Very dusty indeed.

" eyo Katy Perry, can a nigga smash like hulk?" lol
Nah...I honestly think saying no homo is annoying as f***. If niggas wanna say no homo why not say " no pedophile" when looking at someones baby pictures...or " no pedophile" when they say they love their baby son or daughter...

" Came to work today " - No sexual dough no sexual dough
" Finally out of work " - chill I love my job dough
" I miss my girlfriend " - No bitchassnigga dough
" I love food " - no fatass dough
" Yo this bbq is whack wheres the meat at " no homo dough
MAKES NO SENSE

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

My mother is beautiful...no incest dough no incest dough!

Man the way I see it is this: 20 30 years ago, youre a dude and you have a male best friend, maybe your homie for 15 years. You say "I love that dude, that my man". You might give that homie a hug after not seeing him 2 months...nothing gay about that. Now this gay shit is so prevalent it got everybody on the lookout. Nobody was thinking you these dudes are ****ing each other, cause that shit wasn't prevalent. You could say "hey toddler is cute", and didnt have to have a disclaimer that you're not a pedophile, but just a regular human. Now all you hear is about old men ****ing kids and shit, so people think automatically you're a pedophile if you say hey that's a cute kid or some shit that really normal to say.

Just the times we live in. I agree though, if you gotta throw a disclaimer in....i donno about you.

Man the way I see it is this: 20 30 years ago, youre a dude and you have a male best friend, maybe your homie for 15 years. You say "I love that dude, that my man". You might give that homie a hug after not seeing him 2 months...nothing gay about that. Now this gay shit is so prevalent it got everybody on the lookout. Nobody was thinking you these dudes are ****ing each other, cause that shit wasn't prevalent. You could say "hey toddler is cute", and didnt have to have a disclaimer that you're not a pedophile, but just a regular human. Now all you hear is about old men ****ing kids and shit, so people think automatically you're a pedophile if you say hey that's a cute kid or some shit that really normal to say.

Just the times we live in. I agree though, if you gotta throw a disclaimer in....i donno about you.

honestly i'd say its more people who are not confident enough in their sexuality. i see my friends i haven't seen for years i give them a hug.
has anyone ever questioned which way i swing because of this? nope. and i have been doing this for um... lets see i'm 35 now so umm. for ever i guess, but then if someone is so uncomfortable with who they are they have to throw out disclaimers i really wouldn't want to hang out with them.
way to much emotional baggage that needs to be dealt with and most likely they have far to much drama associated with them

Back