Nicki Minaj Halloween Costume

so sad that she feels the need to create a buzz this way, but others will be liking it and having their tongues slapping the floor as they look on at what is very mild soft p0rn

sorry, bipolar :); I have three daughters and they do not need this kind of influence or imagery suggesting that it is ok to display themselves as sexual iconography until they have a few more years (at least 5-10 years) of existence

I wasn't talking to you roach. By saying "shit just got serious" I was referring to Miss Minaj exposing herself like that.

Last edited:
however, unless you contextualise your statement it does come across as comment on who posted rather than on the imagery initially posted

and whilst my affectionate term for you is reasonable given that you seem to be manic or low key depending on how excited something gets you, I am in no way a 'roach- either the insect or the smoking term

It is no different than Lady Gaga, Madonna, Britney Spears, etc...Sex sells and we are becoming more desensitized to it so they gotta find more extreme ways to get that attention. This falls in line with a whole lot of social issues we have explored on FP and people find excuses as to why it is ok based on there personal feelings. As Bandcoach has stated its not what you want your daughters lookin up to. Some of the younger folks on FP will say there's nothing wrong with what she is doing...I say wait until you have kids of your own.

if given the chance bro, i honestly say i would not fu@k her

Legend has it, on Halloween, she dresses up like that and hit licks on recycling bins searching for plastic...

I'm thinking that they are using their "youth" for future financial stability. Some women say they want those photos as "memorabilia" because they know their bodies won't always look that way. Some like the attention, it's like a dude with a toned chest and six pack abs taking off his shirt - I don't know many that would see that as negative vs. fit. Those male model dudes do the same shat. She's playing her "fitness" up with "sexiness" because she likes the attention and will say "at least I ain nekkid" but then again...

Unless it's your daughter, you will look.

If I catch my daughter doing that - I'm doing a Lawrence Fishburne and dis-owning her.

Nicki has no sense of responsibility ... some of us do but if you were her age and asked to "model" or "enhance your career" ... would you do it.

It's working wonders for Miley... and I still think she's Hannah Montana.

All of that to say.... Nicki is a walking costume so this is nothing out of the ordinary.

I don't condone it but I'm one man, my daughter stays fully covered - I hope it remains that way.

Please Lord "Let it remain" ...

Does anyone get what I'm saying? I guess I'm saying that "This stuff isn't going away, it's either her getting the attention or someone else". Attention is big business in Hollywood, ask TMZ.com

^^^^^ That post is so messed up but it's what I'm thinking at the moment.

I don't think Nicki looks that good actually, maybe because I'm old. People with lesser names - look better...

Rockin' chair time... zzzz.

Last edited:
^ good story dad, will you tell it again?

Nicki is that lady that will retire with irrelevance like Lil Kim but she will still have that photo of herself on that album cover that looks like she had a pair of footies in her drawls.

You don't have any of those, you have photo of yourself with spinach and cheetos on your teeth. You try to ask people to take them down.

I remember seeing a friends photo of a nigga on the hood of a red Hyndai Excel in a tank top with thigh high shorts and crew socks... he had six women around him all touching him... I could not recognize who that dude was in that grainy FB photo...

then I recognized that one of the women was my wife... and the nigga with the six women touching him was me - biggrome.

I wish I had six women touching me right now instead of a typing to someone with the creative originality to call themselves.... Mr. Wonderful, lol.

It's a timestamp. Nicki is making a "moment"... anybody seen Tyra Banks taking "selfies"?

No you haven't....

I'm super picky now, I'm not with my wife so I'm lookin' for a super bad bytch... I'm not phuggin' anything so she can say she's "preganent" by me... I make too much. A ho tried that when I was 20, I told her I got half on the abortion - she got pissed.

BiggRome is for the kids. You could learn something if you pay attention.

Last edited:

Feelings... where do you get those at. I'll give you the money to buy me some.

Did you wear Nicki's costume on Halloween? I'm sorry I wasn't attacking her / you.

If you go back to the 70's music... a lady named Lyn Collins said -

Use what you got - to get what you want...

Some people don't understand that simple concept because they ain got shyt to offer but want evrythang...(not claiming spelling error - net typing to teens)

They have an internet screen name to vent their frustrations...

See what I did there...

Ummm... Nicki's last stage name is errrr .... ummm.... Christian? Bhuddhist?

What is her selling point?

I used to do this years ago, lol !!!

Last edited:
Back