Nicki Minaj delete's twitter account

Day 2: keeping my apthy level high is getting harder. there have been times i found myself close to caring. i've taken to keeping a razor blade under my tongue so as to be sure the apathy level stays high. also i'm starting to have a hard time telling if the screaming is waking me up or putting me to sleep. maybe both. i'm worried that i may not be able to keep it up for the rest of the week

Day 2: keeping my apthy level high is getting harder. there have been times i found myself close to caring. i've taken to keeping a razor blade under my tongue so as to be sure the apathy level stays high. also i'm starting to have a hard time telling if the screaming is waking me up or putting me to sleep. maybe both. i'm worried that i may not be able to keep it up for the rest of the week

If you dont give 2 flying fuks then why do keep commenting? You don't have to b*tch about it just ignore the thread, smh.

I wonder how one can delete a twitter account. Its must these days

Day 3: The voices have stopped but the direct mailings have increased. Its getting to the point where I'm not sure if i don't care or care so much it hurts, I've taken to cutting the inside of my thigh where they won't notice with a piece of sharped bone. Its not so much the pain but the stickiness and copper taste of my blood that tells me I'm not sleeping. Apathy level is running dangerously low. Library books are overdue as well.

Back