Next superproducer? nic nac

Trankwil

Next big producer? nic nac

just been reading up on this cat from the bay area that has a nice little run going on

Chris Brown - Loyal
Mally Mall/Tyga - Wake up in it
Sean Kingston - Beat It
Mase - Nothing
Ray J I - Hit It First

Those first 3 beats are bangers, thoughts?

Last edited:
I must be out of it more than I thought because I haven't heard a single one of the tracks listed.

5 tracks does not put you on point to be super producer status, it is a decent start but he has to prove himself in years not months. We went over this in the other super producer thread pretty well.

I must be out of it more than I thought because I haven't heard a single one of the tracks listed.

5 tracks does not put you on point to be super producer status, it is a decent start but he has to prove himself in years not months. We went over this in the other super producer thread pretty well.

this is about a new cat having a great start with a nice string of tracks, not a debate about some title, don't come in here with that.

this is about a new cat having a great start with a nice string of tracks, not a debate about some title, don't come in here with that.

You made a statement in the form of a question, I made a rebuttal to that statement and question.

Don't like the answer then don't ask the question.

You made a statement in the form of a question, I made a rebuttal to that statement and question.

Don't like the answer then don't ask the question.

I asked for thoughts on the producer and his music, not your lame thoughts on a title, stay out of my thread

Last edited:
So because I disagree with him being a future super producer (and you editing the first post after I replied) I am no longer welcome in your thread?

I R sad panda :(

just been reading up on this cat from the bay area that has a nice little run going on

Chris Brown - Loyal
Mally Mall/Tyga - Wake up in it
Sean Kingston - Beat It
Mase - Nothing
Ray J I - Hit It First

Those first 3 beats are bangers, thoughts?

After seeing how Fab reacted to DJ Mustard's success, I can't see a producer having the success of a Dre, Timbaland or Neptunes that may qualify them as a super producer. They were part of a small fraternity that worked hard without all the scrutiny and attention. In today's age of social media, if you produce 10 hot songs, someone on the net is labeling you a super producer prematurely as well as dealing with all the accusations of you being unorignal and stealing another producer's sound. Just another rexample of how the internet opened up the floodgates for anyone and anyone and diluted the music industry. I'm always happy though for the Bay Area. Shout out to real producers with that old school grind mentality like my boys called the Mechanix straight out of Oakland.

Last edited:
people just love using the word superproducer these days..
he's a great producer.. but not a super producer

stop nitpicking words and read the thread. This is more about if he's the next big hitmaker, I just used the phrase superproducer but you idiots get hung up on it. Get your heads out of the gutter, seriously.

stop nitpicking words and read the thread. This is more about if he's the next big hitmaker, I just used the phrase superproducer but you idiots get hung up on it. Get your heads out of the gutter, seriously.

Hitmaker, superproducer, my point is still the same. It's difficult for them to bang out 100 plus songs and work for years when they have to deal with social media issues of today. Look at Kanye's extensive discography. Do you think he could work like that today with out all of the competition, information overkill and social media:

Last edited:

I agree, after that mustard thread, this needs to stop! producers/beatmakers (<---that too) need to stop magnifying the issue with super producers/ currently hot producers etc...its really not that big of a deal :4theloveofgod:

not nitpicking just being honest.. he's a big producer now.. i don't think he's going to get bigger then he is now honestly.. he'll keep getting placements but i don't see him reaching mikewill / dj mustard level.. but he's a great producer none the less.

Back