New detox news!!!!!!

yup dudes like Dre, Timbo, Pharrell only produce music for artists for fun

producers better put on their thinking caps to get some bread

2nr2cub.gif

Dre could still make money from music...probably not the amount that he made in the past...maybe not even close. So really why would he mess with it at this point. Eminem said clear back in 2004 not to worry about detox because they were gonna make dre do it. Well almost 8 years later and still nothing. At this point detox could only be a disappointment with all the hype. Troup is right!!! Detox will never come out. It's just like someone mentioned in another post...there's no "HUGE" amount of money to be made like in the past so Dre has moved on to other things that makes him fat cash.

Dr. Dre Producing Horror Movie “Thaw” | AllHipHop.com

It ain't coming out...CUZ THERE IS NO MORE MONEY IN MUSIC. Dr Dre ain't worried about music no more, cuz he doesn't make any money off of it.

He's putting out MOVIES now!!!!

Still don't believe me???

:cheers: No I don't. Come on man.....he is an Aquarius like you and me. He is in his zone right now. You know the one thing that we hate is boredom.....when we get bored...we try to master something new. It's not about the money. It's about doing things he's never done before. And we will change quick when something new excites us. Being under pressure about a rap album = boredom due to the lack of entertainers in the world. He wants something new......everybody is old.....even the young guys.

If it was about the money mainly.......he would have a DAW, a workstation, his own energy drink, draws, Beats clothing and sneakers (real clothing not t-shirts)....video game in it's third version........speaking of that....Timbaland came out with this at the wrong time with the wrong console.

There still isn't a beat making game for PS3......WTH!!!!!!

Detox coming. I'll bet money on it. lmao!!!!! :cheers:

Last edited:
He mentioned it back when I was 8, I'm 19 now so I guess he needs about 11 more years. That means when I'm 30 it'll be out. But wait, that means dr dre will be 58, he might have arthritis by then. I guess that means he wont be able to makes beats. So I guess it's never coming out then lol :4theloveofgod:

Last edited:
:cheers: No I don't. Come on man.....he is an Aquarius like you and me. He is in his zone right now. You know the one thing that we hate is boredom.....when we get bored...we try to master something new. It's not about the money. It's about doing things he's never done before. And we will change quick when something new excites us. Being under pressure about a rap album = boredom due to the lack of entertainers in the world. He wants something new......everybody is old.....even the young guys.

If it was about the money mainly.......he would have a DAW, a workstation, his own energy drink, draws, Beats clothing and sneakers (real clothing not t-shirts)....video game in it's third version........speaking of that....Timbaland came out with this at the wrong time with the wrong console.

There still isn't a beat making game for PS3......WTH!!!!!!

Detox coming. I'll bet money on it. lmao!!!!! :cheers:

doesnt music generator from ps2 work on the ps3? idk im on 360.

doesnt music generator from ps2 work on the ps3? idk im on 360.

It should. IDK. Heard that some PS2 games don't work. But it shocks me that no one has made one yet. Especially with the kind of network that PS3 and XBox 360 has. Talk about $$$$$$$$$!!!!Pay to battles in the best of the beats on the PS3. That would be dope. Making beats on a Vita...(getting me one of those bad boys.)

It should. IDK. Heard that some PS2 games don't work. But it shocks me that no one has made one yet. Especially with the kind of network that PS3 and XBox 360 has. Talk about $$$$$$$$$!!!!Pay to battles in the best of the beats on the PS3. That would be dope. Making beats on a Vita...(getting me one of those bad boys.)
People would just find a free way to do it. There are tons of good freeware programs and you can battle on rocbattle for free.

But not on the PS3 or XBOX. PS3 > internet. Look at DJ hero....Guitar hero....very popular. Beat Machine for PS3 that needs the small 37 key midi workstation with pads. People who don't do music would have it. House, trance, hip hop, dubstep, ect. $$$$$$$$$!!! Who knows......Dr.Dre Beats Competition for the PS3. Comes with a special version of Beats headphones and a midi keyboard specifically or the PS3 or XBox. $250. $100 for the headphones (cheaper version) $100 for the keyboard, 50 for the game. Maybe Rocbattle for PS3?

But not on the PS3 or XBOX. PS3 > internet. Look at DJ hero....Guitar hero....very popular. Beat Machine for PS3 that needs the small 37 key midi workstation with pads. People who don't do music would have it. House, trance, hip hop, dubstep, ect. $$$$$$$$$!!! Who knows......Dr.Dre Beats Competition for the PS3. Comes with a special version of Beats headphones and a midi keyboard specifically or the PS3 or XBox. $250. $100 for the headphones (cheaper version) $100 for the keyboard, 50 for the game. Maybe Rocbattle for PS3?

yeah and that ngga gonna catch more "predators" on ps3 LOL

They keep makin shitty movies, and we keep pirating them all, there isn't gonna be much money left there, either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back