!!NEW CHATROOM for PRODUCERS!!

Thanks for the bump Lexxx.

Thanks to everyone who came by, hopefully we can keep the place active for all the FP people to have a place to chat and talk shop.

-E.

im not too exited about "unrestricted access" . does it really need that much access ?
Picture1.png

Is this a java chat or is it a cpanel chat? It crashed my ff. It'd be equally as helpful to provide the irc server and channel, for those who use genuine irc clients.

Last edited:
p_game said:
Is this a java chat or is it a cpanel chat? It crashed my ff. It'd be equally as helpful to provide the irc server and channel, for those who use genuine irc clients.

Right now there are compatibility issues with firefox.

The IRC server is irc.starchat.net , #producer-chat

Hope to see you in there,

-E.

I'm running Firefox and really wanna check it out, please either post or PM me when the compatibility issue is resolved (if it can be). Thanks.

PlayalitiKal said:
I'm running Firefox and really wanna check it out, please either post or PM me when the compatibility issue is resolved (if it can be). Thanks.

I will definitely make it known when the issues are resolved. Some people who were using Firefox just had to click outside of the chat box and it seemed to subside. Otherwise, it runs well on Safari by all accounts, so if you have Safari you can try it there.

-E.

GoodMoney said:
pretty cool

its runnin fine on firefox on the computer im on

Good to hear.

Thanks to everyone who dropped in this weekend. Was sort of a test run to make sure there were no major kinks or problems.

Hopefully folks will drop back in to chat, it'll be up 24/7.

-E.

AIGHT!

Had lots of people in and out. Things seem to work properly aside from the firefox thing, and for users on firefox having problems, please try to join on Safari or another browser of your preference.

NEW POLICY: Weeknights 8-12PM EASTERN time will be the DESIGNATED CHATTING TIME. The room will be open 24/7, but between 8 and 12 I'm hoping to concentrate people.

We've had lots of people but they come in, see no one there, and leave. And then another person does the same. So if everyone would join tomorrow between 8-12, hang out, chat, talk shop, goof off whatever it'll be a good test for the viability of this website and chatroom.

So again...

CHAT PRIME TIME, WEEKNIGHTS 8-12PM EASTERN TIME.

Come chill.

-E.

Back