New CD dropping Tuesday....want some of my FP brethern on the next one

Modus Operandi

(G)ifted(O)rganic(D)eity
Yep that's right..after a 4 year hiatus..ya boy has completed another project..only this time I have virtually no FP participation and ya'll remember I used to have at least two FP tracks on each of my projects...ROME, DeRanged,Monk..ya'll are my regulars...where ya'll at...Troup..I never had one of your beats...let me rock one.

Yep that's right..after a 4 year hiatus..ya boy has completed another project..only this time I have virtually no FP participation and ya'll remember I used to have at least two FP tracks on each of my projects...ROME, DeRanged,Monk..ya'll are my regulars...where ya'll at...Troup..I never had one of your beats...let me rock one.

I'm doing a farewell tour, so I'll cook up something fresh for you.

What's your timeline, and then let me know what kind of sound you're going for, and I'll contribute.

Yo, you shoulda let me know you were dropping something, you know I gotcha. I can hit you with a "bonus track", lol. Will definitely check out the album. What's it called?

delayed for a bit..working out a deal with Coast2Coast to push it for me..it's done though..coming within two weeks.

Back