!!!!neptunes!!!!!

spontaneous

Hey you guys, make you get that new neptunes presents the clones. I just herd the whole album ( I got it early through a hook up at circuit city. :o) and the production work it crazy, theres also a bonus dvd with them in the studio laying down the hottest tracks.

Don't like the clones at the moment
Maybe it will find a place in my head after some close listening...

and the quote of the day is:

Don't Date Robots!!!
prof Farnsworth (showing the propaganda film to Fry), Futurama

If pharrel is singing on it count me out, wonder if theyll release an instrumental album

spontaneous said:
Hey you guys, make you get that new neptunes presents the clones. I just herd the whole album ( I got it early through a hook up at circuit city. :o) and the production work it crazy, theres also a bonus dvd with them in the studio laying down the hottest tracks.
neptune herder

sheepherder.jpg

sheepherder

sorry i couldn't resisit :D

i doubt they would put out an instrumental cd...they wouldnt have to worry about people stealin they **** cuz hell even jayz couldnt stay on beat...

justblaze said:
i doubt they would put out an instrumental cd...they wouldnt have to worry about people stealin they **** cuz hell even jayz couldnt stay on beat...

At first I thought you were just stupid until I looked at your profile and saw that you're only 15. You got slack now cuz you obviously don't know any better

I'd normally laugh at that if I weren't so stressed. Ahh.. what the hell :D . The furious one strikes again... now.. back to where I left off :mad: :( .

not another neptunes thread, geez! Does anybody venture musically from in front of the radio? The clones? geez, wonder who their talkin bout.

DaOriginalBlade said:
I'd normally laugh at that if I weren't so stressed. Ahh.. what the hell :D . The furious one strikes again... now.. back to where I left off :mad: :( .

What are you stressed about dog? Trees are good for that, btw.

Furiobeats said:
What are you stressed about dog? Trees are good for that, btw.
Life in general. You know how it is when u struggling just to get by, gettin laid off from a job you already slaved at, livin in sh!tsville and having a few family problems. I'm used to all that by now.. but that doesn't make the process any easier. But like Pac says in my sig... oh so true. Gotta keep rollin and hope for the best.

But trees huh??? I got some weedhead friends but I've been drug/alcohol free for a LONGGGGGG time now.. that sh!t got me in alot of trouble. Don't plan on doin that again... but for now sex relieves stress temporarily. Guess I need to smash my broad all day. :cool:

PS- I got Clones.. its aiight. All I gotta say is microKorgs are gonna be sold out soon when kids see them holding one in the booklet.

DaOriginalBlade said:

All I gotta say is microKorgs are gonna be sold out soon when kids see them holding one in the booklet.

Haha that's for sure...

but hey, you gotta admit, the microkorg has a lot of bang for the buck.

True... that small thing is a beast. Last month I almost splurged and bought one.. but decided to wait. But that Nore track on Clones is nice.

Back