The NaeNae? The Pussification of Men 2?

I am here...

The Pussification has WON!

There is no fighting it anymore. Stores promote bright ass colors, dudes in the gym with bright orange shoes that only feel comfortable around other dudes with bright orange shoes...

There used to be a MAN SPACE where you don't get all up on each other, now dudes shake hands and hug as if they need to be touched by someone. If they think you're from the OLD CLOTH and have on some black, white and gray shoes or something, they're afraid to look you in the face because they think you'll judge them and they'll consider you out of touch.

Swag is what happened after Mom's told boys to hold my purse and keep them in the women's section while they shopped because they had the "I don't need a man" mentality.

Swag rhymes with fag... to older MEN it's the same thing. To women... it's CUTE.

I remember a woman bringing her son to my house in a pink shirt and skinny jeans.... I thought... "She wanted a girl"

I couldn't watch that vid, I would've pulled off my belt and started beating a whole lotta azz out there, lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I am here...

dudes in the gym with bright orange shoes that only feel comfortable around other dudes with bright orange shoes...

Swag is what happened after Mom's told boys to hold my purse and keep them in the women's section while they shopped because they had the "I don't need a man" mentality.

LOL. I got mixed feelings about them orange kicks though. They look revolutionary on a masculine dude on the ball courts. Stephen Curry had on some crazy looking gold shoes the other night. They've even started to design NBA tops to be extra tight. I cant even call em jerseys anymore.

Last edited:
I am here...

The Pussification has WON!

There is no fighting it anymore. Stores promote bright ass colors, dudes in the gym with bright orange shoes that only feel comfortable around other dudes with bright orange shoes...

There used to be a MAN SPACE where you don't get all up on each other, now dudes shake hands and hug as if they need to be touched by someone. If they think you're from the OLD CLOTH and have on some black, white and gray shoes or something, they're afraid to look you in the face because they think you'll judge them and they'll consider you out of touch.

Swag rhymes with fag... to older MEN it's the same thing. To women... it's CUTE.

I remember a woman bringing her son to my house in a pink shirt and skinny jeans.... I thought... "She wanted a girl"

I couldn't watch that vid, I would've pulled off my belt and started beating a whole lotta azz out there, lol

Bright Vibrant Colors are now pussified?

Certain colors used to be off limits in American culture until a young gentleman named Cameron Giles started wearing pink. Orange would be considered challenging for some men to wear. My big cousin used to wear orange Chuck Taylors in the summer time.

Certain colors used to be off limits in American culture until a young gentleman named Cameron Giles started wearing pink. Orange would be considered challenging for some men to wear. My big cousin used to wear orange Chuck Taylors in the summer time.

I wouldn't consider Orange too challenging. Then again I'm only a 2 hour drive from Cleveland so all I see is the color orange for browns teams.

I wouldn't consider Orange too challenging. Then again I'm only a 2 hour drive from Cleveland so all I see is the color orange for browns teams.

My pops is a Syracuse fan so I grew up liking the Orange men. Also the Florida gators wear orange. Athletic gear is fine but I doubt you'd catch me in an orange butter soft leather jacket though.

Last edited:
LOL. I got mixed feelings about them orange kicks though. They look revolutionary on a masculine dude on the ball courts. Stephen Curry had on some crazy looking gold shoes the other night. They've even started to design NBA tops to be extra tight. I cant even call em jerseys anymore.

That bright stuff is a downplay of pink. Colors don't define a person but it defines their acceptance, band-wagonism, leadership, etc. I won't wear it and I know other people will not think twice about it but some people will feel a little "faggitish" about it. They'll stand in a mirror and all that ish instead of just wearing it. The mf's that just wear it because they feel like it... you can tell. That video is full of confident faggits, imo. More power to them. I learned to let people stay in their lane sort of until it crosses into my lane (kids). If I wore a pink shirt it would be pinker than the pinkest pussy and I wouldn't give a shit what you said. If I stood in a mirror and wondered if people thought I were "gay" then I wouldn't be being true to myself. I would actually be a bytch for caring lol.

Boys now act out on games with digital guns, we scrapped. Girls now fight more than the boys. Pussification wins!

BiggRome stirring shit up like no other :cheers:

Nobody does it better

D.O.C

I'm old though dude. Shit changes. My son wears BAGGY skinny jeans and wears them low slung below his boxers. Coolest nugga I know though.

I'm really not stirring - I'm one opinion amongst billions. I do not make fashion law, I just post on a web forum. Some agree, some don't. Love this place.

Yes, they are pussified.

When MAN BAGS came about they were trying to get you. Keep falling for the BS.

The world will be unisex in a minute.... nobody listens to me though. They don't want to make clothes for MEN AND WOMEN they want MEN to wear womens clothes... (cheaper manufacturing - I even read it)

People see shit too late. My wife used to wear my hoodies and I thought... you look like a man in my Kangol and Hoodie... but she looked okay - like Salt N Pepa.

You mf's look like Peaches N Cream... when you wear women's colors... Sorry.

Ignore the old man and your son will wear a skirt and Lebron's and tell you to STFU.

I fought, I gained a few soldiers.... we lost. We accept it. Niggaz with orange and yellow shoes that hug for a long time at the gym and giggle is the new "man".

Last edited:

Stephen Curry is the trendsetter... not the follower, he's probably is getting paid to wear that ish. Under the table.

His Dad played ball and he was raised by a woman. His Dad was a paycheck... I'm from the DONALD CURRY era.

People don't really listen do they?

Back