N E 1 find info about lil Wayne getting Jaw broke???

Status
Not open for further replies.

aktr2000

heard a lil bit of it on the radio this morning....said him and the dude.....
Gila (think thats how u spell it/say it...lol)
got into it and the dude broke his jaw....

ive been searching the net but havent seen anything about this tho....

and if its true i know my fellow FP folks can find anything... ;)

lol

Sounds like a humerous story. Probably over somethin stupid like the last piece of cavier at one of their dinner parties!

SP

lol, the jockeys were like, man...thats tuff.....
how u gona have a broken jaw....and be a rapper...lol
fuking his money up...lol

just read the lil article.....lol
Styling on him....lol to funny......

Last edited:
Hip Hop has become a circus. Right down to the tats and grills. Tell me most of these fools aren't making themselves look like clowns.

I mean... you make a name for yourself with rapping and then try to act tough, knowing that people just want to sue you and get some of your money or beat you down and discredit your tough talk on your records.

A dumb rapper is one who actually lets himself get set up for a law suit or actually has a fight with a jealous fan...

funny stuff if its true, i like wayne and all, think hes real talented, but i seen him in an interview on bet a while ago, and dude acts like hes a boss or something, like niggas need to treat him like royalty, dude is poppin too many pills

Ok I Didnt Read Anything Anyone Else Posted So If This Has Already Been Clear Sry. Now We All Know Bout The Beef Between Gillie And Wayne (sry For The Caps) I Aint Tryna Debate Over That But When U Have To Get On The Radio And Lie Like That...thats Ho ****..real Talk..cuz He Neva Hit Wayne Or Broke Wayne Jaw...my People Called Wayne To See Wuts Up..its All False...gillie On Some Bull****...just Giv Up

Im not sure bout that wayne shyt but

WUT THA FFUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKK?????
50 CENT'S SEX TOYS?

Pause. I heard 50 Cent is saying that he's going to create a line of sex toys for the ladies and even men that like vibrating tools that look like his tool. Pause. Anyway, 50 says that the thing is going to be the same size as him (pause) as well as be waterproof for the chicks or dudes that link to get down in the tub. Anyway, all of this came out in a recent issue of GQ. Also, Mr. 50 is set to release a line of condoms for men. Why not?

That was in the rumor mill on the site(allhiphop.com) as well officially making this man

50_cent_in_da_(gay)_club.jpg

THE MOST HOMOSEXUAL MAN ALIVE

prokid said:
Ok I Didnt Read Anything Anyone Else Posted So If This Has Already Been Clear Sry. Now We All Know Bout The Beef Between Gillie And Wayne (sry For The Caps) I Aint Tryna Debate Over That But When U Have To Get On The Radio And Lie Like That...thats Ho ****..real Talk..cuz He Neva Hit Wayne Or Broke Wayne Jaw...my People Called Wayne To See Wuts Up..its All False...gillie On Some Bull****...just Giv Up

I haven't read or heard anything saying that Gillie said anything like that.

bdondaunique1 said:
Im not sure bout that wayne shyt but

WUT THA FFUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKK?????

That was in the rumor mill on the site(allhiphop.com) as well officially making this man

50_cent_in_da_(gay)_club.jpg

THE MOST HOMOSEXUAL MAN ALIVE

It could be worse, he could be going around kissing men on the mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back