My Top Soundclick Producers/Prospects List

^^^You don't need to do much, any onboard soundcard can record "wave in" which is exactly what your computer is playing. Then you have programs like "Soundflower" that make it even easier.

@ BarretJ do you think the "difference" you're hearing is coming from the finalized mix of a Shawty Redd song vs. the finalized mix of MC Git Bizy who bought a 20 buck lease?

I think alot of these guys have tons of potential.

http://www.vevo.com/watch/brisco/in-the-hood/USCMV0700022
That's a "Soundclick Producer".

EDIT: Oh Yeah, can't forget Mev.
http://www.vevo.com/watch/glasses-malone/haterz/USCMV0800114

How do these not deserve the same respect as a song by D. Rich, Shawty Redd, or Lex Luger, lol?

Last edited:
^^^You don't need to do much, any onboard soundcard can record "wave in" which is exactly what your computer is playing. Then you have programs like "Soundflower" that make it even easier.

@ BarretJ do you think the "difference" you're hearing is coming from the finalized mix of a Shawty Redd song vs. the finalized mix of MC Git Bizy who bought a 20 buck lease?

I think alot of these guys have tons of potential.

http://www.vevo.com/watch/brisco/in-the-hood/USCMV0700022
That's a "Soundclick Producer".
50/50 usually wack rappers dont jump on shawty redd beats ...well at least not wack in my books but to each there own...and i dont really consider kane "soundclick" like i do the others... you are right tho many do have potential i think why the fall on deaf ears with me so much is there sales tactics and good songs vs. garbage once again it all comes down to opinion tho im not one of those dudes who only listens for nice beats its gotta b a nice overall song

Last edited:
^^^Yeah, plenty of wack rappers have gone in and copped a beat from folk like Shawty Redd, Nitty, Zaytoven, just not as accessible, so you hear alot more who cop beats from Vybe or JJ.

Again, I'm confused to your point, because that falls on the person buying the track as well as opinion. I've heard some really hot JJ productions. He prolly gave Chopper City one of the hottest tracks of his career. He can't help those fat girls got his beat and made the "we sellin P" track, lol. No different than Shawty Redd doesn't know the outcome of majority of his tracks until he gets a call back well after the song is done.

^^^Yeah, plenty of wack rappers have gone in and copped a beat from folk like Shawty Redd, Nitty, Zaytoven, just not as accessible, so you hear alot more who cop beats from Vybe or JJ.

Again, I'm confused to your point, because that falls on the person buying the track as well as opinion. I've heard some really hot JJ productions. He prolly gave Chopper City one of the hottest tracks of his career. He can't help those fat girls got his beat and made the "we sellin P" track, lol. No different than Shawty Redd doesn't know the outcome of majority of his tracks until he gets a call back well after the song is done.
lol noticed how i only mentioned certain producers cuz im a huge nitti and zay fan but both have had absolutely horrid songs and i wont deny it ..but this is a debate of opinion really you have made some great points but im pretty stead fast on this subject... i think how easily accessible these dudes are is why so much trash is made not anyone is just gonna go to these other producers for beats. And ive seen redd in person via youtube with the artists in his sessions shit even zay so they kno the general direction the song is going. Like i keep saying its all opinion end of the day mine is that these soundclick dudes minus a few exceptions will never be anything amazing too me from the looks of it but at the same time most of the rappers who i hear on there beats i wouldnt ever check for either but than again as there driving range rovers why the **** should they care what i think...once again its only my opinion. *as for that mev song heard it before its a good song for sure...and since you keep mentioning lex hes soundclick or worse in my books i really do not like his work at all zilch nada im a bit biast maybe cuz i think he jacked the beat bangerz sound way to heavy...plus i dont like any of the artists he really works with ex: ross, waka etc.

Last edited:
^^^I'm not having a "right/wrong" discussion, but trying to see your perspective. It's not always a "right and wrong".

You can see me get drunk and flip my old honda CRX in a ditch. That doesn't mean I do that everyday of my life. I know folk in Charleston SC with a horrible song to a Shawty Redd beat purchased without ever meeting the guy for like 6 stacks. I've also seen vids where Mev, JJ, Vybe and others interact directly with artists they work with.

I'm simply not getting the point your making/trying to make.

Actually I think do. You're trying to say these guys are "lesser producers" for not meeting face to face with clients? They do on a regular basis, and you're giving these "industry guys" too much credit. Plenty of sessions go down without them in attendance as well. B.O.B. did airplanes without ever meeting the girl who sang the chorus until a year later at the VMAs after a remix with Eminem had even fizzled away!

I think you may have too high of expectations of this game. Maybe I'm missing what you're trying to say.

Maybe you think their beats should be valued at more than $20 bucks a lease? I can counter that and say an "industry producer's" beats should be worth more than 20 cent off a $10 CD Sale. They gotta sell 100 units(generate $1,000 gross profit making someone else rich)to see the same damn $20 bucks. Now think of the guys with thousands downloaded.

Last edited:
^^^I'm not having a "right/wrong" discussion, but trying to see your perspective. It's not always a "right and wrong".

You can see me get drunk and flip my old honda CRX in a ditch. That doesn't mean I do that everyday of my life. I know folk in Charleston SC with a horrible song to a Shawty Redd beat purchased without ever meeting the guy for like 6 stacks. I've also seen vids where Mev, JJ, Vybe and others interact directly with artists they work with.

I'm simply not getting the point your making/trying to make.

Actually I think do. You're trying to say these guys are "lesser producers" for not meeting face to face with clients? They do on a regular basis, and you're giving these "industry guys" too much credit. Plenty of sessions go down without them in attendance as well. B.O.B. did airplanes without ever meeting the girl who sang the chorus until a year later at the VMAs after a remix with Eminem had even fizzled away!

I think you may have too high of expectations of this game. Maybe I'm missing what you're trying to say.

Maybe you think their beats should be valued at more than $20 bucks a lease? I can counter that and say an "industry producer's" beats should be worth more than 20 cent off a $10 CD Sale. They gotta sell 100 units(generate $1,000 gross profit making someone else rich)to see the same damn $20 bucks. Now think of the guys with thousands downloaded.
good discussion bro... i am going to pull out cuz we are on 2 very different sides of the spectrum and im honestly a little to opinionated, and dont want to have a biast view on this which will end up happening, so i will just this one die. my expectations are not too high and im not calling them lesser producers whatsoever there just not somethin i will ever listen to or support

Last edited:
Is soundclick supposed to be some kind of great place to market your beats? Do people post there because you can put your stuff up without including a download link? I wonder how many beats have been jacked off there simply by somebody hooking up two computers together? Seems kinda like shooting fish in a barrel to me.

...most beats are free to dl. I don't know anyone who needs to hook up two cpu's to get a beat. I don't even know what you're talking about to be honest.

Even though they are not free to use commercially, it's these same people who would do so anyway if they were hooking up two cpus to jack a beat or whatever you're talkin about.

Does SC offer some kind of poorman's copyright when you upload? Could they even do that? Guess we need a lawyer to really answer that question, but if you could use SC to prove you own a beat that somebody blew up with, that would change my mind a bit.

I been ****in with royal beatz 07 since i started myself...and now they frequent the top 10..but thats from good music no style trend and all that "SC SOUND" bullshit

Anno Domini Beats

You forgot to add Anno Domini Beats in your top list of Producers on SC. This guys killing it. As a matter of fact you can get 5 of his beats at 50% off on DailyTrak.com Check it out.

Hottest Industry/Mainstream Beats Producer

Visit: soundclick.com/instinctionbeatz
InstinctionBeatz for Industry/Mainstream Beatz
HOTTEST Beats Out!! Listen / Download / Buy Beats ONLINE - HipHop/ RNB/ Rap/ Club Dance/ Pop/Hooks

Anno Domini ghost produced for Scott Storch back in the day. . . I talked two him personally a LOOOOOOONG time ago. Dude is even doper when he makes original shit.

I'm sorry but Anno Domini isn't for me. wasn't impressed by any of his shit really; the music's good but it's blah to me.

No Need to hate,all these guys are innovative for the new generation of young producers making a living off of internet sales,question is whos next.... All of you check out my new website fredsavagebeatz.com if you would be so kind.

---------- Post added 07-16-2012 at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was 07-07-2012 at 08:04 PM ----------

wat happened to looking up to INDUSTRY producers my god.... i sense this might b a controversial thread so i thought id start it off i could go way more into detail but ill see what others think

I dont quite understand what you mean,most all of these people are making a living doing this and they producing for people in the "industry" how is johnny juliano and others not considered an industry producer? The only difference between him and an industry producer is that he doesn't have to give 50 percent of his profit to a publisher.Great music is great music no matter what and these days you can make a name for youself without being signed and ulimately make more money #jus my 2 cents

Back