My Top Soundclick Producers/Prospects List

ChrisOh360

If you visit Soundclick regularly or sell beats on there, I'm almost certain you'll know who some of these people are. ESPECIALLY the top ones lol. Anyways here are some of my favorite producers on Soundclick. Some are VERY established with a credible client list and some are up and coming unknowns. If you have anymore to add or to comment on, feel free. I just don't want any haters or debaters in here haha. *NOTE* This is not a ranking chart. I only numbered them for convenience. These just the people I listen to and I don't what you would say "look up them" because that sounds weak on my part. Nonetheless I do respect them and their hustle. Whether you agree with me or not, you're entitled to your own opinion. I'm also using this to spread the word as well. This post is not to favor any particular person by the way.

1. Johnny Juliano - soundclick.com/johnnyjuliano - By far one of the most innovative producers I've heard. To me, it's kinda hard to put a finger on what his sound is like. It's like a mix of analog synth-based hip-hop, excellent sample use, and complex drum patterns. He's one of those dudes that most producers try to be like, but can't pull it off the way he does. He also designs his own graphics and sounds. Gotta give my props to him.

2. Superstar O - soundclick.com/superstaro - Honestly, I think I started listening to his beats just about a year ago. But nonetheless, he is an amazing producer. He uses all kinds percussion patterns mixed with really dope synth lines. He's worked with everybody from Yung Berg to Jim Jones. If you see his myspace, you'll agree when I say he's making a fxcking killing haha.

3. Vybe Beatz - soundclick.com/vybebeatz - Even though it kinda urks me that he doesn't show his identity, he's still one of the cleanest sounding producers on Soundclick. I don't think I need to say much more. Check out his music already!

4. ID Labs - soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandid=917344 - When it comes to making professional quality beats, ID Labs pretty much has it down to a T. Made up by E. Dan as the main producer and Josh Everette as the singer, they cover many different styles of music. Not to mention they work with many other producers as well.

5. Dizzy Beatz - soundclick.com/dizzybeatz - While he isn't really the topic of conversation, he's pretty versatile in my book. Great beats, mixing, and all aroundedness make him somebody to look out for.

6. Chris Mecca - soundclick.com/chrismecca -While he's not my main favorite, I do admire his work ethic in beatmaking and GFX. He really does make some nice music and I say he's worth checking out.

7. Sledgren - soundclick.com/sledgrenbeats - If you listen to Wiz Khalifa on a regular basis, you'll most likely hear alot of his production. I just personally like the way he flips whatever samples he uses. I didn't even know he had a Soundclick at first lol. But yeah check him out though.

8. Flash Beats - soundclick.com/flashbeatsnetI kinda call him the unofficial member of Team Hitz. If I'm correct, he hails from Europe. I forget where he's from, but that doesn't matter. He makes some awesome beats.

9. The College Kidz (YSavior) - soundclick.com/thacollegekidz - In a way, he kinda sounds like Johnny on some tracks. But thats just me lol. Anyways when you can, check out his "Thriller" remake. EPIC.

10. Trey Santana - soundclick.com/treysantana - Even though he produces mainly R&B style beats, the quality of the tracks are still great. Considering that a 16 year old Austrailian made this stuff, I have to say thats pretty cool. Much Respect. Music know no limits...

11. Dat Boy EC - soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=676492 - If you're looking for quality trap beats, check out his beats. They sound super clear and professional. Even though it's not the newest type of sound, he's one of the best when it comes to trap.

12. Kyle Justice - While he isn't the most popular or highly-charted beat maker, I sense alot of potential in him. It's kind of a new, fun sound and it would be great to see him up in the top 100 at least. Just needs a little improvement and elbow grease.

13. oskermike - soundclick.com/oskarmike - Even though sampled beats aren't really in the brightest of spotlights, I still enjoy them ALOT. He makes one of the most quality I've heard from any indie producer. Hard hitting drums and orch samples put it on lock.

14. 5th Sequence - soundclick.com/5thsequence -If you're into A Tribe Called Quest or De La Soul, you'll find his beats pretty soulful and jazzy.

15. Epik The Dawn - soundclick.com/epikthedawn - He's been on Soundclick for a fairly long time. Pretty consistent guy. I think he also has a Ustream of him making beats. He mostly makes R&B/Pop style beats. Nice quality music.

16. Sinima - soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=653780 - I've actually followed him since he was still working with Shadowville. He apparently polished his sound and I think good to see progression.

17. Mev The Producer - mevtheproducer.com - I first ran into his profile about 2 months ago. I like his selection of beats. Pretty solid sounds.

18. Purps Beats - soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandid=543285 - Like Sinima, Purps was one of the earlier producers I've followed when I started visiting Soundclick. Even though some of his tracks are hits and misses, for the most part I like his style.

19. Bravestarr - soundclick.com/bravestarr - For some reason, I think his beats are really dope. They're simple and not too drowned with whatever lol. Cool dude.

If I missed anybody, then PLEASE let me know. I'm trying not to make this post like 6 pages long lol.

Last edited:
wat happened to looking up to INDUSTRY producers my god.... i sense this might b a controversial thread so i thought id start it off i could go way more into detail but ill see what others think

Last edited:
haha Red Zone 6 Beatz Got a long way to go but i'm gonna be on here one day
I KNEW SOMEONE WAS GONNA USE THIS FOR ADVERTISING PURPOSES LOL i thought it was gonna b whp or j. troup hijacking the thread and turning it industry sound tho haha

Last edited:
wat happened to looking up to INDUSTRY producers my god.... i sense this might b a controversial thread so i thought id start it off i could go way more into detail but ill see what others think

Also note the fact that the list is based off NUMBERS,and I'm not seeing how any of these producers are "innovative".

P.S. Jeff Bhasker>Johnny Julliano for that so called "analog-synth" sound he supposedly has going on.

Last edited:
I KNEW SOMEONE WAS GONNA USE THIS FOR ADVERTISING PURPOSES LOL i thought it was gonna b whp or j. troup hijacking the thread and turning it industry sound tho haha

hahah EFF Them... they get enuff promotion from others haha... i gotta get out here and do it myself... ay barret chekk my stuff out now and see if i'm gettin better

Also note the fact that the list is based off NUMBERS,and I'm not seeing how any of these producers are "innovative".

P.S. Jeff Bhasker>Johnny Julliano for that so called "analog-synth" sound he supposedly has going on.
this thread had dick ride written all over from the get go :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

hahah EFF Them... they get enuff promotion from others haha... i gotta get out here and do it myself... ay barret chekk my stuff out now and see if i'm gettin better
gettin better for sure new seduction is nice same with alieno unique i like turn the organ up tho the synth during the hook sounds nice :)

Last edited:
this thread had dick ride written all over from the get go :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

gettin better for sure new seduction is nice same with alieno unique i like turn the organ up tho the synth during the hook sounds nice :)

preciate that..... gettin my reason game on now...

Mayne you FORGOT about TWANBEATMAKER !!! LOL No seriously you did ... im better then aleast half them people you named. just being honest fam

wwww.twan-beatmaker.com

I checked out most of those producers...honestly subtract the tags and just play the beats and I wouldn't know *who* made them save for Juliano

I checked out most of those producers...honestly subtract the tags and just play the beats and I wouldn't know *who* made them save for Juliano

I agree.

Thats prob why they stay @ the top of the SC charts.

SC is now the site known for that sound style.

Well shit maybe starting this thread was a bad idea. These aren't the producers I "look up to". I just think they sound good. Is that illegal? I listen to these guys just for observation. I do listen to industry producers like J.U.S.T.I.C.E League, Tricky Stewart, B. Cox, and all those guys. And I'm pretty sure I said no negative comments. For some of you I do respect your answers. I'm just trying to clear the air a little thats all.

haha Red Zone 6 Beatz Got a long way to go but i'm gonna be on here one day
agreed. its crazy how many new producers would rather look up to a dude on soudnclick rather than a cat in the industry. not to say that there arent any soudnclick dudes in the industry but how often does that happen

agreed. its crazy how many new producers would rather look up to a dude on soudnclick rather than a cat in the industry. not to say that there arent any soudnclick dudes in the industry but how often does that happen
this is what im sayin

Back