my first official DRUMKIT d/l now!

Charli Brown

what up FP! Stopping by to let yall know I just finished putting together my first official drumkit.
This drum kit contains hundreds of drum samples I've found in vynil records and vintage drum machines; already chopped, layered, compressed, tweaked & fully processed. I started really getting serious about producing about 5 years ago. Lot of yall know me from here. I use to be in the battle section every day. Since than names like nore, Busta rhymes, Joell Ortiz, Jeremih, Prodigy, kid ink, French montana, Tech N9ne, Logic, Game, Hell Rell, Lil flip, Evidence, j-hood, da brat & waka flocka have rapped over my beats. (just to name a few)

Really I did it to organize my drums by going to every session on some of my favorite beats and bouncing the drums alone. Than I picked the best samples. but the end result was a big folder of drum samples in wav. format that i just had to share with yall. You can download my kit at my site ProdByCharliBrowN.com I uploaded 100 beats I made using these sounds to my soundcloud which you can preview on my signature.

So because you've had all those artists over your "beats" you think you've made it to be able to solicit your drum kit in this section and don't have to go to the drum sample section like everyone else?

Just askin'

At that price & as much work that went into those that's almost as good as free.. That's like 5 years worth of digging

Back