Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Moving to Atlanta in September (ATL Natives Help Me Out!)

JMD_Music is offline Registered User
    Sign in to disable this ad
    I'm not gonna say don't go to the school or anything, but stop being so paranoid about how dangerous it is. You're obviously scared of ATL. No one's gonna bother you cause you're white. Go make a list of apartments within a mile of the school and look at they're reviews online, then check them out in person if you ever go visit.

Desire Inspires is offline Registered User

Cool

This dude is just dumb and racist all around. He wants to get a diploma to make no money. He wants to get a job working with mostly black artists but is scared of black people. Are people really taking this guy seriously?

People love taking "risks" and then crying afterwards. People always talk about dreams and passion and love. That is foolish. Having money isn't everything but not having money and plenty of bills is very serious. It is inevitable with a half-assed plan like this one.

Fool yourself if you want. None of these well-wishers are going to be around to help you when you are jobless with a diploma and student loan bills piling up. I see it happen all the time.
    Last edited by Desire Inspires; 01-19-2013 at 09:38 AM. Reason: People tell lies

ABound is offline Registered User
    LMAO, scared of black people and the A...please

Desire, it's OBVIOUS that youre trolling, matter of fact thats ALL you do.

I say once more, where the FVCK are you at to be giving any type of advice?

Youre the one thats a complete fool to say don't follow a passion. Plenty of people take loans to go to even "Real college" and they still have trouble finding jobs. Being in debt is not serious. What the **** can they do to me, blow my phone up IF I don't find a job? You don't know shit, and Im done with this thread. I'll be back in a year to let you all know where I got my job at, and how sick the whole experience was.

Half assed plan? It's not very half assed, and I have faith. Something you obviously know NOTHING about. Lame ass mf lol. On FP constantly trolling since march, like I said hoe, I know members on this *****, I just made a new name just for pussies like you, who ALWAYS got advice to give but arent doing or trying SHIT.

Im at least taking a huge risk to do what I love, and youre too scared to even begin to try. You see that I got BALLS for moving out to a city I know hardly anything about, and taking out loans to do it. That makes you feel bad. It's cool, self confidence is easily developed bud. I'm sure you might get it by the time your 30 or something.

You don't know how serious I am lol, and I dont expect you too. Your just a lame on FP that literally goes around trolling, trying to get this kind of response from people, hope I made you happy lol.

Oh and btw, the most in debt I can be is $34,423 and a lot of that will be covered for me by Pell Grants. So it's even lower than that. The rest will be a stafford loan (no payments until 6 months after completion) and what that wont cover is where I go to private loans for. Big ****in deal lol.

Like I said twice already, where are you at? What makes your advice credible to what Im trying to do? Where do you work muthafvcka? Where do you live? lmfao, I bet you do some stupid ass 9-5 and live with your parents because that's youre comfort zone.

It's cool, that was my comfort zone too, but Im about to step the **** out of it. This is my debt to go into, not yours. And like I said, Im already good at this audio engineering shit.

The whole reason Im even going to the school is so I can go an live in atlanta on a loan for a year, and keep trying for jobs at these studios, not because I think getting a diploma here will guarantee me the job. I'll get a spot in there, just watch. You all will see in about a year.

And even IFFFFFFFF I dont get a job in a studio in ATL, I live in a huge tourist destination/resort/beach town. EVERY BAR, CONVENTION CENTER, HOTEL, etc needs someone to work live sound.

The ABSOLUTE WORRRRRST that can happen to me, is im around 30k in debt, and I gotta move BACK home to my parents and get a job doing something like that to pay it off........sounds a lot similar to the situation im ALREADY IN.......except better.

**** money, **** some debt, I aint scared of that shit. And if Im so "scared of black ppl and atlanta" thats what I'll be walking around with the pistol on me for.

You're such a lame desire, like I said I know how you do on this forum. Take a step back and look at your ***** ass in the mirror. Step your confidence up, get the **** off FP and do SOMETHING with your life. This music shit is NOT for you. You're way to much of a pussy. Like I said Im intelligent enough and more than capable of being anything I want in this world, this is what Im choosing to do.
    Last edited by ABound; 01-19-2013 at 11:23 AM.

let me know though, for real.

Why should I take your advice? Why should I just give up, say my dream is too hard and impossible, I cant do it and just give up.

Go to some ohter job/college/program that I dont give a half a **** about and try to pursue that and be successful....explain to me why that makes sense PLEASE im dying to hear it

Quote Originally Posted by ABound View Post
    LMAO, scared of black people and the A...please

**** money, **** some debt, I aint scared of that shit. And if Im so "scared of black ppl and atlanta" thats what I'll be walking around with the pistol on me for.
    LMAO! Got yourself a gun, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Desire Inspires View Post
    LMAO! Got yourself a gun, eh?
    Got a few of em, actually. Typical short response from someone who really has nothing to say to everything i addressed in my last post. Let me make it real simple for you:

let me know though, for real.

Why should I take your advice? Why should I just give up, say my dream is too hard and impossible, I cant do it and just give up.

Go to some ohter job/college/program that I dont give a half a **** about and try to pursue that and be successful....explain to me why that makes sense PLEASE im dying to hear it

See you in September, homie.

ahh... mhm. Indeed we will

JMD_Music is offline Registered User
    OP what type of beats you make?

lol dirty south/trap but Im versatile. Ive done sample based and hip hop type before as well too. I used to be in a rock band as a guitar player, used to be in to that hardcore screaming shit. I like jazz, I like blues I like classical. Im just a music person pretty much lol. Even though I dont listen to much music. Im a member on this site with another name, whenever I do post for review I might get someone who gives some crit but for the most part its damn nice mix, nice beat, etc.

Not that that means anything lol. I might post an untagged beat just to show but thats the main reason Im goin to ATL. Just to meet people and get in the genre ive always dreamed of being a part of since the time i was 12
    Last edited by ABound; 01-19-2013 at 01:13 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information