Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Mobb Deep Releasing Another Album?! WTF!

BIGMOZ is offline Registered User

Mobb Deep Releasing Another Album?! WTF!

Sign in to disable this ad
    First, To each his own. If two people, were at odds want to squash some beef and resolve their differences, Im all for it. But Havoc talked so much shit on P during their "break." These weren't disses like "you're broke" where its meaningless and its easy to patch shit up. Havoc called him a snitch, a *****, fake, every diss you could imagine. How the **** are you going to go from that into releasing an album together??

Unless this album is about completely changing your image (religious movement, some black power angle, etc); you look ridiculous rapping about the same shit you used to rap about with a dude you tore apart just a few months earlier. So that whole Separated track was meaningless?
    http://www.bigmoz.com/releases.html

KelevraOne is offline Not too Kelevra son
    maybe they did the mature thing and sat down to talk out their problems and differences so that they could become friends again. Takes some serious maturity on both ends considering how nasty things were

P. Casso is offline Audio addict
    Either above. Or..... they need or want the money.

Who knows they could have been publicly going at it to build hype for this moment. Nothing surprises me these days.
    likes this.
    I saw a girl texting & driving the other day & it really made me mad, so I rolled down my window & threw my whiskey flask at her.

BIGMOZ is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by KelevraOne View Post
    maybe they did the mature thing and sat down to talk out their problems and differences so that they could become friends again. Takes some serious maturity on both ends considering how nasty things were
    That would be cool...and if they got back together and started rapping about Jesus or something it could pass. But if you start rapping about clapping people and you're rapping again with a dude you just called a snitch; how do you come off?
    http://www.bigmoz.com/releases.html

KelevraOne is offline Not too Kelevra son
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGMOZ View Post
    That would be cool...and if they got back together and started rapping about Jesus or something it could pass. But if you start rapping about clapping people and you're rapping again with a dude you just called a snitch; how do you come off?
    like a dude who got over it. I mean it ain't hard to reconcile differences without turning to God.

barrettj is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGMOZ View Post
    your using a street mentality on a board with 90% squares bro, im with you call your homie a snitch you better be damn sure thats went down and if you riding with him after the fact be prepared for some serious mixed feelings... if he snitched if hes your boy depending on the circumstances than you could still **** with him if the snitching had anything to do with you thats diff if it was me id be sending alot more than subliminals his way if it was in any way related to some shit i did... anyone reading this if i offended you than your part of that 90%
    http://soundcloud.com/bjb3ats

"hey young guys how does it feel to know that the old heads used to get paid racks for tracks to pay for them expensive boards when you guys are pushing your clicky beats on soundclick for weed/snack money? just curious, no hate."

If I think you're everything I oppose, no ammount of money in the world could make me sit in a studio with you. Maybe they both recording it seperately, but I wouldn't even be able to make it thru an interview without speaking on how bich you are if it reflects your status.

I think people jump off the ledge with B.S. beef and then expect everyone to forget a few months later like it's WWE. lol.

He was either exaggerating what Prodigy was, or he's got that many familiarities to what Prodigy IS. Either way, all they did was revoke all credibility they had left.

Hopefully we'll get some dope music, I just feel like their time is over.
    and like this.
    Two things that annoy me are people who are positive out of ignorance, and people who are negative out of bitterness. People who are neither usually get along with me and agree with most of what I say. People who are one of the 2 think I'm the other.
    www.soundclick.com/phukdupbeats
    www.myspace.com/phukdup
    http://twitter.com/PhukdupEnt

barrettj is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by deRaNged 4 Phuk'dup View Post
    If I think you're everything I oppose, no ammount of money in the world could make me sit in a studio with you. Maybe they both recording it seperately, but I wouldn't even be able to make it thru an interview without speaking on how bich you are if it reflects your status.

I think people jump off the ledge with B.S. beef and then expect everyone to forget a few months later like it's WWE. lol.

He was either exaggerating what Prodigy was, or he's got that many familiarities to what Prodigy IS. Either way, all they did was revoke all credibility they had left.

Hopefully we'll get some dope music, I just feel like their time is over.
    real talk 7char
    http://soundcloud.com/bjb3ats

"hey young guys how does it feel to know that the old heads used to get paid racks for tracks to pay for them expensive boards when you guys are pushing your clicky beats on soundclick for weed/snack money? just curious, no hate."

61Key is offline Registered User
    I used to **** with mobb deep, waaaay back type shit all the way up till that Gunit BS..

I think, If this album sucks, It's A Wrap.

twoheadedsnake is offline Registered User
    i dunno, mobb deep peaked with the infamous and hell on earth...I agree with the previous comments about relevance, too. the intro to G.O.D pt. III comes to mind...that quick to plink a fool for runnin his mouth, but then reuniting with someone who, according to your own words, you should be obligated to mirk. /shrug
    all been said in this thread so far but, yeah, hell on earth > anything that came after

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information