!!!!Mixtape Cover contest!!!

waz goody fp, I know there is a lot of good graphic designers on this site. So i came here to Let yall know that I am holding a contest for my upcoming mixtape " Can't Prevent Forest fires vol.1". The theme of this cover is me and smokey the bear. You are free to do it, whatever way you want to. If your cover is picked your cover will be the offical cover for the mixtape that is getting distributed through out the tri-state area (over 10,000 copies are being pressed). You will also become the offical designer of all of my graphic design needs (t-shirts, promo posters, covers, myspace). This is a major promotion opportunity for you. I will be posting pictures that i would like to be used for the mixtape later tonight. If you are interested email me or aim me for more information.

aim: Jrocdahardest
email: Jrocdahardest@Gmail.com

thanks in advance
peace&love
be easy

Man I applaud your efforts here! Most people are like "I ain't got no money, can someone hook me up with some artwork"? But you got imagination, make it a contest! I ain't mad at you at all. Someone make this cat a cover and some t-shirts. You are gonna have a tougher time with Smokey The Bears people though...

katastrophe777 said:
Man I applaud your efforts here! Most people are like "I ain't got no money, can someone hook me up with some artwork"? But you got imagination, make it a contest! I ain't mad at you at all. Someone make this cat a cover and some t-shirts. You are gonna have a tougher time with Smokey The Bears people though...
:victory:

shoot4.jpg

shoot3.jpg

shoot6.jpg

shoot5.jpg

shoot1.jpg

47b4qkm.jpg

P1010080.jpg

Last edited:
Back