Missy's New LP

Status
Not open for further replies.
if illest is southern slang for garbage then yes she is one of the illest.

i dunno i gotta come in defense of missy. sure timbaland is 75% of that equation, but missy works thoe beats pretty well. i think she's the only good female rapper.

and she does it without relying on her sex appeal to get her across.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm..

I don't know. I'm feeling Timbalands UC2 album but i'm not feeling missy's album. There are exactly three good songs on it:

intro feat mary j blige
pass that dutch
don't be cruel ft beenie man and monica.
(the soongs are good, not great)

But the fact is missy has always pushed boundaries further. She works well together with tim's beats, but i think she rushed to make another album. It is just soooo soon after the UC album. I think it is the major flaw of all artists today! Good album takes at least two years to be made.

no shortage of haters on this forum. Missy Elliot is one of the greatest of out time. What you hate is that she's succesful and even worse she's happy. You disguise your innate misery and unhappiness under the guise of ideological indignation. So regardless of whatever weakass argument you want to post in response I tell you this;

Missy is adored by millions and will be remembered for years to come. Your chump ass will be buried unremembered and unrecognized rotting in a coffin alongside your misery, hypocrisy and weakness.

You're just ****ing pissed off that no one wants to join you in your self pity and self loathing. **** off.

ahkentaten said:
You disguise your innate misery and unhappiness under the guise of ideological indignation. So regardless of whatever weakass argument
what's up with u?
i've allways liked missy, her voice, flow,whatever.
so far i've only heard the pass the ducth-song on the latest and it really sucked. it did not suck 'cos i'm hatin her, i just didn't like it.

ahkentaten said:
You're just ****ing pissed off that no one wants to join you in your self pity and self loathing. **** off.

Blah. we're producers. That means we don't like every Tom Dick and Harry coming out of the mainstream. Missy got mad skills, but she's a 1 trick pony. She's only as hot as the beats Timbaland provides, and he fell off after "The Jumpoff".

lol @ ahkentaten i just love his common hip hop logic if you dont like the music someone has been putting out you're a jealous hater who's mad because people are making money ah man hehehe you should be a psychiatrist because your diagnosis is dead on baby ;) well guess since im such a hater i didnt buy 2pac's albums when he was on death row because i didnt want to give him and suge money, guess i also didnt buy biggies albums because i didnt want to make him and puff richer...oh yeah why do i buy sean john and roca wear if iam such a hater. oh well rather "hate" on missy bvecause i didnt like her last two lps than jock her tampon string ahkentaten. oh and ahkentaten what have you done so millions can remember you?

Last edited by a moderator:
ahkentaten said:
no shortage of haters on this forum. Missy Elliot is one of the greatest of out time. What you hate is that she's succesful and even worse she's happy. You disguise your innate misery and unhappiness under the guise of ideological indignation. So regardless of whatever weakass argument you want to post in response I tell you this;

Missy is adored by millions and will be remembered for years to come. Your chump ass will be buried unremembered and unrecognized rotting in a coffin alongside your misery, hypocrisy and weakness.

Guess im ya huckleberry. If its wack, its wack. I dont gotta like who or what you like, especially since you aint got no taste outside of the garbage thats shoved down your throat. Im old enough to have heard some real good hip-hop son, and that aint it. sorry.
p.s. this mcdonalds hip-hop on the radio now aint gunna amount to sh!t in the future. Ten years from now missy will be as remembered as duran duran, and well still be talkin bout krs, rakim, gangstarr. If you know who they are.

Last edited:
ha hah hah hah hah ha ha
fell into my trap
don't you know you're supposed to choose between the lesser of two weevils?
christ, i had a bet with my friend you'd bring up krs one. yeah, the movement. whatever man. "what have you done to be remembered by millions?" Stung a bit didn't it beatch? Wait and see nigga. Y'all some unhappy ass niggaz fo sho'. Real niggaz in the club feelin it and makin money. mu****az like you hatin cuz you ain't even in the game. hatin **** just cuz it got sales figures. Y'all aint original. Formula mu****az. If it sells "Hated it!". Missy makes people happy. But y'all aint with it cuz you're "too cool" or whatever. Say whatever you want. Krs one don't sell. Ganstarr don't sell. all that crap don't sell. much respect to eric b and rakim. let the rythm hit em still one of my favorite joints! See, you favor all that underground crap cuz you think you're better than regular folks. Think you on somethin' cuz we aint. Glad I ain't you. Y'all must be some lonely no friend having, never going out , seldom getting laid mu****az fer sho. say what you want punk. I'm having a ball. And i'll be dancing on your grave. come down to florida and see me sometime. We love you conscious bitchez down heurr. God bless you though cuz without you haterz we playaz would have nothing to fight against. I love missy. I love missy. I love missy. I love Trina too but don't tell Missy.

lol, Lets travel into the deep inciteful mind of ahkentaten. What kinda sh!t was that man??? You sound like some bitter religious leader, word to the wise tryin to be a smart ass doesn't mean sh!t if you don't have a valid argument. I laugh at the people who always got something to say @ "haters" these days. Hell if a hater implies you have a phuckin mind of your own, and an opinion not inflicted by tasteless others who thrive off following fads.. then by all means, call me one. Missy sucks.. and thats all there is too it.

hey, fer real, I'm sorry. Been talking too much ****. i'm just crazy in love with Missy. God bless y'all. You believe in sumthin, thas tight. We all got our roles to play. Karma, knowhati'msayin. Fer real though. Stop takin it so seriously. Go to the dancefloor. Shake ya ass. show em what you workin wit. Come together. Guns and Rose, Public Enemy, whatevea man. I love y'all. mark 11:23. Jus let it go. Life is short. Real mufokin short. Laugh, smile, talk to that girl. This sheat be over soon. Why waste time being mad over bullsheat. I love y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back