Michael Jackson! 160 million!! Ranked #1 this year than the highest living celebrity

terry1982

Michael Jackson earned more than celebrities that are living. In the past year Michael earned 160 million. This was based off of album sales and his ownership in Sony/ATV Catalog. Michael also sells out of tickets for his Cirque du soliel shows. This is a show that has earned over 300 million. The Las Vegas show continues to sell out.

Below is the top 5 complete list of the highest earning dead celebrities
1. Michael Jackson- 160 million
2. Elvis Presley- 55 million
3. Charles Schlutz-37 million
4. Elizabeth Taylor-25 million
5. Bob Marley-18 million

i think they should let everything be free once a person dies lol... i mean... dang... you like rackin up and not breaking bread with the person who they are paying for? lol thats grimey

i think they should let everything be free once a person dies lol... i mean... dang... you like rackin up and not breaking bread with the person who they are paying for? lol thats grimey
I disagree with that.
I mean if you've left behind a body
of work that can make tons of money well after you've
died you should keep it that way.
So your children and your children's children can
still benefit from it.

Edit:
Rest In Peace to michael
That's mad dope that can still generate
money like that in death.
I hope it helps his family.

Last edited:
MJ was in debt, and was forced to sell a part of his music catalog. He owed a lot of money to the Bank of America. I just think it it's sad that his death "paid off".

What i always found crazy about MJs death was that after he died his image was rejuvenated. People choose to remember Michael Jackson as pure, just like he was when he was at his peak... almost as his death washed away all the battering the media did with the whole child thing.

It's sad that it takes death to remind people who great someone was.

Last edited:
Long-dead composers have music that has survived centuries, and that was without the recording and media of today. MJ's music will last that long too.

Back