mev the arrogant producer CALL OUT

right cause in MEVS WORLD i gotta have a few placements to even say ANYTHIN to him... i tell uu who i am tho.. im a real dude.. money nor fame could ever change me... and i treat everybody wit respect until they prove me they dont deserve it.. i dont gotta say what i did or what im doin.. that dont make me bruh.. how i carry myself and ultimately how i am as a person is what makes me.. other than that im just grindin like everybody on here tryin to evolve... no motif? put some money up pusssy

Last edited:
^ lol things would be diff if i produced my love...thas what people dont understand...

now what if i went n posted terms of my contracts and lost all those placements - yall would have the mentality to say:

"damn homey u shoulda known betta than that"

b/s ...lol

I said this in the other thread and I will say it again Mev is one of the most humble and genuine people I have ever come across. Hes always willing to help me out or anyone else. Calling him arrogant or stuck up is wrong. Through text emotions can not be interpreted. Charli you got the wrong idea and as a talented and helpful dude you tried your best to defend and educate people. My feeling is the money questions were out of line. That's what Mev was refering to. You are acting like he is chase who comes in and gives the perception he is above everyone and acts like Internet dudes are trash...when that's where he came from

Mev is good people, hes an asset to FP. I think everyone needs to calm down and talk like professionals and find some middle ground.

Charli you're a good ass dude too, don't let people get a misconception you know?

Happy Sunday

Mev_The_Producer said:
charli your way more vagina than my girl - u sound like u just came back from wal-mart re-uppin on some tampax - mad emo there homey

Thats super professional of you mev, I'm super cereal ..

Still going on! Mev leave it alone you tried to help brings me to another quote 'you can bring the horse to the pond but you can let it drink' you can try to help and they take it another way, you could've just as easily shared your info with him 'i made x dollar off that beat' them he thinks its ok to share that info then he gains a placement and shares his info with someone then the label catches word and cancels then he runs back here 'hey mev why didnt you tell me i cant share such details?'...give it up

Charli Brown said:
right cause in MEVS WORLD i gotta have a few placements to even say ANYTHIN to him... i tell uu who i am tho.. im a real dude.. money nor fame could ever change me... and i treat everybody wit respect until they prove me they dont deserve it.. i dont gotta say what i did or what im doin.. that dont make me bruh.. how i carry myself and ultimately how i am as a person is what makes me.. other than that im just grindin like everybody on here tryin to evolve... no motif? put some money up pusssy

Everybody say that til they get that first big check... Then its off to the rim shop and sh*ttin on little people.

:p

MysterE said:
My feeling is the money questions were out of line. That's what Mev was refering to. You are acting like he is chase who comes in and gives the perception he is above everyone and acts like Internet dudes are trash...when that's where he came from

Exactly, you wouldnt ask your manager at you job how much he makes every paycheck would you? You wouldnt ask you teacher/professor that would you?

Just like you dont ask a Combat Veteran has he killed anybody. Its unproffessional and in a way disrespectful. Not like blatantly, but kinda... underlying or subliminal... i cant think of the correct word to use... EDIT:: indirect. Thats the word.

Im just sayin tho...

Last edited by a moderator:
Mev is a good dude. He helped me out a lot and asked nothing in return. Charli Brown fall back. I have a lot of great things to say about Mev and nothing bad. I'll leave it at that.

^^ I agree with coop. Mev is a good dude. He learned from his mistake of leaking out his personal contract info and ****. You need to fall back Charli Brown, you seem happy like your...winning a e-fight.

Mev is a good dude and always been helpin me out when I got questions or anything and his advice just got me 2 placements the other day.

Charli back down bro. Stop breaking the dudes balls man. Mev does his thing and you gotta respect bro. Smh....

Mev, use this as a marketing plan ;P

Let's be honest, Mev is probably a great dude, and I'm sure he's really helpful all the time. Sometimes cool people slip up and do or say something inconsistent with their character.

Don't forget the distinction between being a professional, and acting professionally. Being part of the former doesn't necessarily make you part of the latter.

Dam Mev, lol i cant believe they tryna get at u, ov all people. I co sign Mev. He helps me out with my music anytime I ask

Back