mev the arrogant producer CALL OUT

Mev_The_Producer said:
^ can i go ask yo momma who she work for and how much they pay her? - whats her salary and her 401 k looking like?

its like asking a woman her age...

its generally accepted that you dont ask - but some women tell.

it just does not look good 2 put out your info like that.

now if im a lawyer and i finalize a contract between myself and any other producer on this site concerning a big placement - its gunna look REAL tacky to see all the facts and figures we outlined posted on some random forum.

and trust me...

those kinds of things do come back to haunt you.
yes you can . its only rude because some people might be ashamed to say and they dont like to be put on the spot . if thats the case , we understand but dont play it off like it was an unreasonable question. if youd rather not say, thats fine

Looks like someone finally took the FP attention off troup.. for a minute.

But on the real fam if you just wanted to battle dude you could of came about it completly different instead of going at dude all sideways.

i mean seriously....

obviously yall havent been in the position to where things can even be compromised.

if charlie wants to battle tell him get at me

Caine3078 said:
Looks like someone finally took the FP attention off troup.. for a minute.

But on the real fam if you just wanted to battle dude you could of came about it completly different instead of going at dude all sideways.
sideways? only reason i wanna battle him is cause he lost his humble
Mev_The_Producer said:
i mean seriously....

obviously yall havent been in the position to where things can even be compromised.

if charlie wants to battle tell him get at me

wats good?

Last edited:
All this e-beef is funny if you have a problem with the dude when you see him break his jaw.... why talk about it... personally i think he is an aight dude from what ive seen ofcourse he is excited about his placements who wouldnt be ... and everyone has a bad day... yall will be ok if he is arrogant his true colors will show and he will fade away or blow up .. kanye is arrogant and thas my mothaf**ckin dude... it is what it is if you dont like him do something about it otherwise all you are doing is promoting him as soon as i saw it i was like damn MEV must be doin it biig now... props to da homie

Battle for something.... like the winner gets to pick the other dudes sig or something... and it'll say something like "I'M (WINNERS NAME)'S B-YATCH!"

yeah... that'll be good. Have to keep it there for a month.

^ lol i like how rome thinks...im down 4 battling...get @ me

also look out 4 the Tampa, FL beat battle soon - i will be there, too

Mev_The_Producer said:
^ can i go ask yo momma who she work for and how much they pay her? - whats her salary and her 401 k looking like?

its like asking a woman her age...

its generally accepted that you dont ask - but some women tell.

it just does not look good 2 put out your info like that.

now if im a lawyer and i finalize a contract between myself and any other producer on this site concerning a big placement - its gunna look REAL tacky to see all the facts and figures we outlined posted on some random forum.

and trust me...

those kinds of things do come back to haunt you.

i wasnt saying you were right or wrong man, **** i dont even know the situation. all i meant was this is pretty much a pointless thread, plus thats a line from a song i was listening to when i wrote that haha.

Mev is the most kind hearted dude in the world man. He would do anything to help his fellow man in any situation that he can lend his support to. I really respect him for giving his kidney to that KKK leader. He is a good guy he was a good guy until haters came out he shot his uncle Carlos he took back the money for his cousins tution he killed the KKK leader and took back his kidney.

ha nah i no you didnt make it. i guess its hard to interpret tone through text my bad. all i meant by that post was the op shouldnt have made this thread if he doesnt like you because its just helping promote you.
peace.

CuzinQ said:
Mev is the most kind hearted dude in the world man. He would do anything to help his fellow man in any situation that he can lend his support to. I really respect him for giving his kidney to that KKK leader. He is a good guy he was a good guy until haters came out he shot his uncle Carlos he took back the money for his cousins tution he killed the KKK leader and took back his kidney.
Really?

Mev_The_Producer said:
^ very good points...

im actually quite honored

i will be posting this on my blog

expect a youtube video - not in response 2 this cuz i have too much to do - but 1 thats already promised to those who follow me - and the vid will address such things as this

to anybody who thinks im 'arrogant' , your misconceptions are only entertaining...

with all the time yall spend doing other useless things on here, when do yall have time to work on tracks?

BUT...im not mad at all =]

keep doin your thing - whatever that is..

Nice to see a producer that can let this ish slide of his back.
Props for that man.
To The Autor of this video, If people dont wanna talk about those things it's them godgiven right

Back