Met Rich Boy At Radio Station(Video Footage)

thaentertainer

This situation was crazy. Me and my partner are currently working with Othaz Records and Ricco Barrino(Fantasia's Brother with The "Bubblegum" song... http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=96761285 ) and we had went to the station(102 Jamz..in Greensboro, NC www.102jamz.com )and met Rich Boy. It all started when we heard on Tuesday night that he was gonna be at the station so, we had went up there and talked to our mans and nem, Waleed Coyote(CEO of Othaz Records), and gave him some more beat cds. He already had picked 2 for the album and a remix cd( Brooke Valentine's - Pimped OUt(The EQuiKnockZ Remix) for the station. So it took me a while to burn all those cds. I finished and left the crib with my partner and then we get to the light and have to make a right turn and a guy cuts us off so we had to make a u turn and came back. We see Rich Boy posters... so I'm like, he's probably gone. We go in, drop off the cds, and was headed out. We come outside and my partner is behind me. I saw bodyguards on the right off me and a Ford Expedition on the left... I see this lil' dude and I nodd my head at my boy. We stopped him and give him a beat cd and remix cd. He was very humble and we had gotten an offer to have VIP at the club with him. But, the bottom line is... that was perfect time'n and I believe that it was god who put me in that situation. It may result in nothing but hey... at least I had 1 chance.

Here's the drop from him : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOjiZcK86NE

Also, make sure y'all checkout www.myspace.com/eqkz for some crazy remixes. Thank y'all

Last edited:
Rich Boy...Is that the funny looking dude who looks like his face was created using the "build a character" feature like on Fight Night 3???

Good ish, man. I hope you guys get a placement with him and it leads to more networking.

Warning: Haters will appear soon

Last edited by a moderator:
"I just bought a cadillac!"

"Throw some Ds on it!!!"

thats my ish.

i love hip hop said:
Rich Boy...Is that the funny looking dude who looks like his face was created using the "build a character" feature like on Fight Night 3???

Was this comment really neccessary? :rolleyes:

Yo Equiknocks ya'll beats are hard. Yo B-man,Triza I been followin ya **** 4 a while keep ya hustle up hopefully ya'll get on. Congrats

dont like rich boy but thats great you linked up with him, hopefully it leads to more and better opportunities
congrats

Throw some D's on that B*tch! Feelin that Bubblegum track too! I could hear that bumpin in the clubs down here in Houston.

Back