A Message to Troup and the Rick Ross fan club

ThisIsSexualOffense said:
Like I said, this is a message to Troup. I don’t know you, and this is the god damned internet so I don’t have to respect you. Get off Rick Ross’s penis man. Seriously. I’m looking in these thread’s and shaking my head because it is nigga’z like you that are on Rick Ross’s penis, my music, my culture are losing its integrity and life span.

Its nigga’z like you, when people examine this movement 50 years from now, they’ll look at this and be like it is null and void.

My question is...with this post...exactly who's penis are YOU on???

Is it mine or 50 Cents??

Please let me know.

Thank you.

The Management.

lol @ being offended by anything anyone says on FP enough to write that long ass essay. Get a blog nigga!

Xabiton said:
lol @ being offended by anything anyone says on FP enough to write that long ass essay. Get a blog nigga!

Great idea. I checked and sexuallyfrustratedrants.blogspot.com is open...

OP u should make a move while you have the opportunity.

kisoon said:
I don't know Troup like that either, and I don't like 50 OR Rick Ross, so none of this is jockin' any of them, but you seem like you are talking out of both sides of your mouth from square 1. You seem to hold 50 in higher esteem for being "a real dude" and your example is that he bought cocaine with his first advance. But you "prefer non-violence and education…" Cocaine is directly antithetical to these. Buying it with the first big money you get from the rap game is not only the height of ignorance, but it seems to me that it spits on the culture that you seem to love. Like being a multi-million selling hip-hop artist is not enough, and a means to the end of getting "more hood". I mean he took rap money, which is the hope and dream of every aspiring artist, and he bought blow with it--the most backward-thinking, detrimental, culture-destroying thing he could do with it. I know you say you agree with this, but you say this is "real." Which is it? Cocaine does not equal non-violence or education.

Do you know what real means?? It means not fake. None of that "hood life" BS. 50 said he was heavily involved in drugs and used his rap money to buy more. As far as I'm concerned, that's real.

the op confused me . does he like or hate 50 or ross ? he just praised and insulted both of them and at the time time as writing a long ass thesis on it, says "its just entertainment, its not that serious" . was this an ironic joke ?

FP is some funny sh!t. Music is entertainment. Thats what it is thats what it always will be. Do you listen to music to be enlightened? I hope not. Its to entertain you not give you knowledge. You want knowledge try reading something other than XXL, Vibe and The Source. Why would you take the time to basically "cry" about one mans opinion that you don't even know?

Jersey8five6 said:
u should change u'r name from ThisIsSexualOffense to IAmSexuallyFrustrated
:cry:
I got alot of respect for 50 though...his work ethic/discipline/ambition/drive/persistence/mentality is INCREDIBLE...
Check out this interview, if you can read between the lines, he's basically giving a "blueprint" on how to be successful

Last edited:
Caine3078 said:
FP is some funny sh!t. Music is entertainment. Thats what it is thats what it always will be. Do you listen to music to be enlightened? I hope not. Its to entertain you not give you knowledge. You want knowledge try reading something other than XXL, Vibe and The Source. Why would you take the time to basically "cry" about one mans opinion that you don't even know?
That is just complete bullsh*t from start to finish. Music is an artform of expression of the bearer's thoughts, feelings and experiences through the element of sound. One can compose a piano solo, and add soft vocals because that's her aim to presenting what subject matter she wants to impress upon you. That's music, because it comes from the mind and soul. Not for the green, and never for attention. That isn't what music was for, never was and never will be.

Music has a message, and that message could give you knowledge if taken as such. So F*CK YOU. Idiot.

~Ak-Nolij

Ak-Nolij said:
That is just complete bullsh*t from start to finish. Music is an artform of expression of the bearer's thoughts, feelings and experiences through the element of sound. One can compose a piano solo, and add soft vocals because that's her aim to presenting what subject matter she wants to impress upon you. That's music, because it comes from the mind and soul. Not for the green, and never for attention. That isn't what music was for, never was and never will be.

Music has a message, and that message could give you knowledge if taken as such. So F*CK YOU. Idiot.

~Ak-Nolij

*crabs chair*

Ak-Nolij said:

~Ak-Nolij

All music doesn't have to have a message....

Ak-Nolij said:

~Ak-Nolij

Real talk, when i was younger... i didnt know that stuff was goin on in Africa until Michael Jackson made "Man in the Mirror" also "Heal The World." The "What's Goin On" JD Remix, There is also a New John Legend song thats pretty dope, i just heard it yesterday. Folks.... Music really does spread knowledge...

Unless U think Nigganometry is a new math subject taught at public school... Then ur just a complete idiot.

Im just sayin tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back