Man Rick Ross Stay getting Exposed......

Manly said:
Not really.
^^^lmao at that......cotinues

#1 how does pirating, affect your skills as a producer! for what you know your favorite artist or producer or maybe designer for that matter probly pirates himself...and if he dont..... still who gives a fuck now continuing since u get mad at nikkas for rocking knock off clothing,,, i understand that you mad because they rocking a cheap version of whatever you paid x price for...but then again is that any of your business? if you bought something expensive then go ahead show it off dont worry if someone else got the same ish but its a knock off ppl of your kind will apreciate you have the real and not the fake..... then to finnish some advice.... clothes dont make you neither does equipment.....

Thö 1005 said:
So that's what ross meant when he said "you can't buy this from stores"..
LMAO........When I was in High School a china man sold me some fake ass Evisu Jeans....and niggas roasted the sh!t out of me for like a week....
I bought some fake Nikes before to cut up and made some fly ass house shoes 2

Last edited by a moderator:
lol ur full of **** about how someone gets their software making them a real producer or not pimp...and I bought all my stuff legally no torrents or none of that so it aint personal.but it has nothing to do with who is a real producer or not. I've seen plenty of people who suck and bought their own equipment and dudes who have produced major records who never paid a dime for nothing. downloaded all their ****...thats ur opinion and ur entitled to it but its ignorant sounding as hell

djKilla said:
^^^lmao at that......cotinues

#1 how does pirating, affect your skills as a producer! for what you know your favorite artist or producer or maybe designer for that matter probly pirates himself...and if he dont..... still who gives a fuck now continuing since u get mad at nikkas for rocking knock off clothing,,, i understand that you mad because they rocking a cheap version of whatever you paid x price for...but then again is that any of your business? if you bought something expensive then go ahead show it off dont worry if someone else got the same ish but its a knock off ppl of your kind will apreciate you have the real and not the fake..... then to finnish some advice.... clothes dont make you neither does equipment.....

Man ^ that post sucks.

Rick Ross is supposedly rich, why he wearing knock offs? Stop comparing this to producing smh, I guess that was your attempt to get some type of "real talk" cosign.

Iproduce said:
Man ^ that post sucks.

Rick Ross is supposedly rich, why he wearing knock offs? Stop comparing this to producing smh, I guess that was your attempt to get some type of "real talk" cosign.

dude no need for cosigns here...i dont need anyones aproval... and continuing on did you hear me mention rick ross? no i was reffering to tha person that posted not to ross, regardless i gives a fvck what ross or for that matter what neone else wears.

Hahaha sorry admit to it but I wear fake sh*t all the time. I even have a lakers jersey that has a tag sayin Brayant!

Back