The Majors ARE watching FP...

Beelzebub said:
I bet Ice-T visits FP.
icet.gif

yooooo jtroup wasn't lying.

i just got contacted by Ryan Leslie to sign with Next Selection. He said my talent would make a nice male counterpart for Cassie.

When I was up in NYC, I spoke to alot of industry people, some of which you guys love and admire, and some people that are close to people that are frequently discussed on here...

And you know what website they were mentioning?? FUTUREPRODUCERS.com.

The majors visit here...some quite often. They see what goes on on this website. They know who the serious people are (to pay attention to), they know who the ass clowns are (to ignore). I have conversations with people about threads that were posted on here!

So just so you know...the majors ARE indeed paying attention to FP. They visit quite often. They don't have accounts, but they lurk. They read.

Just thought that you folks would like to know.

I say who gives a fucc? The more I learn about the MAJORS the more I feel like I don't need a pimp.. Sheit the majors lurking here is probably why peoples ideas end up on these MAJOR ARTISTS records and then cats be like.. "do you think I got jacced?"..

It is obvious that important people "LURK" around FP.. and I'm sure some of them are finding droves of material right here on good old FP.. FREE OF CHARGE! I guarantee 95% of the people here have never filled out a PA/SR Copyright form in their entire lives! With that said guard your grill.. especially if the music pimps are watching...:rolleyes:

When I was up in NYC, I spoke to alot of industry people, some of which you guys love and admire, and some people that are close to people that are frequently discussed on here...

And you know what website they were mentioning?? FUTUREPRODUCERS.com.

The majors visit here...some quite often. They see what goes on on this website. They know who the serious people are (to pay attention to), they know who the ass clowns are (to ignore). I have conversations with people about threads that were posted on here!

So just so you know...the majors ARE indeed paying attention to FP. They visit quite often. They don't have accounts, but they lurk. They read.

Just thought that you folks would like to know.

Bump.

Green FP.

Belevedere.

Goodnight.

They have been watching and learning from me for a long time...lol...Just kidding..
Thing is, I am sure alot of major producers come here and get ideas..
But that is what this place is about...
Share the knowledge..

Back