The majority of you are REALLY stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

>____<

Incurable, like a virus.
I mean, no offense.

I've just noticed that a good percentage of you guys have the brain capacity of a pineapple.

Nothing wrong with that, I just wanted to clear that up for anyone under the impression that they're intelligent.

You're not.

gunnff.jpg

Last edited:
I mean, no offense.

I've just noticed that a good percentage of you guys have the brain capacity of a pineapple.

Nothing wrong with that, I just wanted to clear that up for anyone under the impression that they're intelligent.

You're not.

gunnff.jpg

yet it took overwhelmingly superior knowledge than all of us to think of this mind blowing topic right..... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I mean, no offense.

Yeah I'll admit I'm dumb.

I think Dwells called me ignorant once.

That spoof sounds like most rap so RSE I guess it would go hard.
:cry::cry::cry:

[video=youtube; <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/xZpBdby5OWw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/xZpBdby5OWw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> ]video[/video]

Yeah I'll admit I'm dumb.

I think Dwells called me ignorant once.

That spoof sounds like most rap so RSE I guess it would go hard.
:cry::cry::cry:

Hell yea, I'm about to roll a swisher (wine flavor) and jam out to the song, even though it's a spoof, I'ma turn it all the way up and go stupid dumb to it. Dats how ignorant I am...

the thing is.. i saw rapper get up and try to get at em b4 everybody jumped on his ass.. so that title is bull shyt, rapper didnt look scared..

smh@ thinking a spoof that someone shat out as a joke "went hard".

I can almost put money on it if you put that on in your car and pulled up and ask someone (under 21) what they thought about it they would think it was a normal song. People don't really care about lyrics it's all about the beat and rhyme cadence. If I had a decent video camera I'd prove my point. The only people that split hairs are those that respect the art form.

I can almost put money on it if you put that on in your car and pulled up and ask someone (under 21) what they thought about it they would think it was a normal song. People don't really care about lyrics it's all about the beat and rhyme cadence. If I had a decent video camera I'd prove my point. The only people that split hairs are those that respect the art form.

sad... but you're right about that.

+1.

RSE must be younger (mentally?) than I thought.

Sometimes I think I am in the weirdest game for a person like myself: in the "media game", I'm sure they are like: "oh, ewww, how can you use a star wipe transition?", "oh, the soundtrack is overpowering the dialogue and is out of sync with the actions"; "that melody does nothing for this jingle", "that ident doesn't say BBC/CBS/CBC/ABC in big enough font", etc..

But with hiphop, there is none of that attention to the art. It's just: "Fu#ck me, that has a clap AND a rapper? That's HOTTT!!"

+1.

RSE must be younger (mentally?) than I thought.

Sometimes I think I am in the weirdest game for a person like myself: in the "media game", I'm sure they are like: "oh, ewww, how can you use a star wipe transition?", "oh, the soundtrack is overpowering the dialogue and is out of sync with the actions"; "that melody does nothing for this jingle", "that ident doesn't say BBC/CBS/CBC/ABC in big enough font", etc..

But with hiphop, there is none of that attention to the art. It's just: "Fu#ck me, that has a clap AND a rapper? That's HOTTT!!"
lmao :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back