JAMESRRTT

Will we see some production from mac this year? we'll have to wait and see

http://labdummy.com/vlog/mac-miller-using-fl-studio-pic/

mac-miller-studio.jpg

198bca36b20b11e1abd612313810100a_7.jpg

d558dec8b20811e188131231381b5c25_7.jpg

b6bcb3feb1b811e18bb812313804a181_7.jpg

Last edited:
could you tell mac to upload a couple on his youtube every once in a while? On a scale from 1 to 10 what would you rate his beats sir?

i'll ask him, knowing him he'll probably just wanna keep em to rap on. But i'd say hes at a good 7, hes got some really good shit, hes not like ELITE but hes nice, and he doesnt do it often, the more he does it, the better he can get. And if he starts recording him playing guitar and things like that. Its a wrap

One thing about FL/Computer production that pisses alot of people off is that it made any ol' hobbyist instantly have access to everything needed to make beats. I've had friends come sit down and go from zero(never doing anything in music at all) to a decent enough beat to rap over in no time at all. I think FL is one of the coolest programs out there for making it so easy that your limits are your own thoughts and creativity. I'm sure any musician from Snoop to Garth Brooks to Beiber to Nick Cannon have sat in from of a computer just to play around and waste some time and started something that turned into a real record. I'm sure most of these instances occur inside FL Studio. lol.

Last edited:
FL makes everything so streamlined, i wish they made it for Mac straight, i'll probably make the switch

If they make a mac version and make it less easier to crack, I might have to buy some stock in the company.

True, lol. Its like producing took the place of rapping. Remember when everybody wanted to rap? now everybody wants to produce. I think lex luger had alot to do with this, lol
Hell yea he did and so did Boi1da all these big name producers started off with fl made some money than upgraded their shit or some may just stick with it. If u ask me ill upgrade my shit Fl that is.. but mac making beats never knew..

Back