Lil Wayne Settles With Producer David Kirkwood For Unpaid "Tha Carter III" Royalties

More than just producers. They got a shady rep from way back, but that don't stop cats from lining up to sign the dotted line.

"1.5.......bwahahahahahahahaa!!!!....naw.....how about this 600 benz and this chain.......what size shoe you wear........can you fit in these.....you like this shirt...pants.....I'll throw in a mixtape deal with that...here put this 50k in your pocket.......now get lost...go make a beat or something".

Last edited:
This shit is ridiculous, bad business left and right and it looks like they really don't give a ****.

idk why these producers aint get paid for Carter III cause i know producers who were on there that did. so its deeper than just wayne doesnt pay producers

A lot of people who reach that level of financial success have done their fair share of screwing people over. Cold game

Not always true though. It's a big misconception that rich people are evil

no man is evil ..their behavior is evil.. and that's why you need a savior period.
money causes a lot of strife
money doesn't bring joy... it's only a tool period and tools aren't evil...how you use a tool can be bad(behavior) but ppl get killed over 2k dollars that drys up so quick...human life>money
but there's ppl that look at it like this dope money>human life

ask a detective what do ppl get killed over mostly at all levels of society money/greed,jealously

the main reasons marriages end in divorce arguing over money problems and jealously/cheating

Music Business Professional Read their tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve​

I never said they were evil. I just said they have probably have screwed over a few people.... Which is evident by all the lawsuits. I think Mannie Fresh would say something similar..

no man is evil...but no man is good
but yeah by society/human-low thinkng there are evil and good ppl

but I think beyond the small fry stuff

it's called greed what Cash Money is doing getting over on ppl because they can...ppl sign without a ent. lawyer I'm sure

Music Business Professional Read their tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve​

Back